bacon slicer in a sentence
1) Branches lay across the bacon slicer, ready for lopping.
2) So he took me to a butcher shoppe with a bacon slicer in it and you know it turned out that he was right aftr all.
3) I also tolled him that I thort someone getting there bottom caut in a bacon slicer might be qite funy, in fakt.
4) Mr Blackadder tolled me this buk is ful of jokes that are abowt as funny as getting your bottom caut in a bacon slicer.
bacon slicer example sentences5) In the shops we learnt about buying goods "on tick" and how to keep your fingers out of the bacon slicer.
6) and makes the bacon slicer swish its legs.
7) 'My delivery boy sat on the bacon slicer this morning,' said the grocer.
8) Next door was the Butchers where the old fashioned bacon slicer always fascinated me. (How did they never lose a finger?)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacon slicer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacon slicer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacon slicer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacon slicer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacon slicer.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacon slicer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacon slicer
Compound Sentences with bacon slicer
Complex Sentences with bacon slicer
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacon slicer