bacronym in a sentence
1) A backronym (sometimes bacronym ) is a reverse acronym.
2) Amusing pet name for a vibrator, and perhaps the cleverest and funniest BOB bacronym.
3) The bacronym meaning is entirely made-up, but reflects a certain view in society of the description.
4) The bacronym or reverse acronym device is not new, as seen in the old GWR interpretation.
bacronym example sentences5) Some vendors have phrases for which tap is an acronym; however, those are most likely bacronyms.
6) This alternative bacronym, nothing to do with the website, is actually a wonderful maxim for life.
7) TSA in this ironic sense is arguably also a bacronym, since it reinterprets the acronym's original meaning.
8) This highly memorable memory device is a fine example of the technique of using bacronym constructions to remember difficult words.
9) A daft bacronym to remember how to spell one of the most difficult-to-spell words in the English language.
10) It is surprising that a bacronym seems not yet to have been devised for this abbreviation; perhaps one has.
11) A few of these acronyms ( 'backronyms' or 'bacronyms' more correctly) are potentially offensive on the basis of race and or taste, so if you are easily offended don't read them.
12) A reverse acronym (see 'bacronyms' ) created, it is said, by police in the US as a positive interpretation of the common derogatory reference to their noble profession.
13) The DREAM acronym (technically a bacronym ) has featured notably on rubber wrist bands, and is linked with Kevin Carroll, former NBA trainer, motivational speaker and author.
14) The word 'bacronym' is a portmanteau word - which is a combination of two others, in this case combining the words 'back' and 'acronym'.
example sentences with bacronym15) The DREAM Act (bacronym for Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors) is an American legislative proposal first introduced in the Senate on August 1, 2001, by Dick Durbin and Orrin Hatch.
16) A "backronym" (or "bacronym") is a phrase that is constructed "after the fact" from a previously existing word.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacronym
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacronym with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacronym
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacronym in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacronym.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacronym. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacronym
Compound Sentences with bacronym
Complex Sentences with bacronym
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacronym