Babinet in a sentence
1) The zenith distance of the Babinet or Arago point increases with increasing solar zenith distance.
2) Since __FORMULA__ and __FORMULA__ are independent of polarization, we can apply Babinet's principle to the capacitive and inductive grids.
3) The Arago point is located above the antisolar point, while the Babinet and Brewster points are located above and below the sun respectively.
4) Petermann did publish reports on the new projection methods of J. Babinet (1854) and J. James (1857), and G. Jäger, but he hardly used them.
Babinet example sentences5) Le Verrier denounced Babinet's hypothesis, saying, "is absolutely nothing by which one could determine the position of another planet, barring hypotheses in which imagination played too large a part.
6) In 1848, Jacques Babinet raised an objection to Le Verrier's calculations, claiming that Neptune's observed mass was smaller and its orbit larger than Le Verrier had initially predicted.
7) Babinet's Principle is a useful theorem stating that the diffraction pattern from an opaque body is identical to that from a hole of the same size and shape, but with differing intensities.
8) Babinet's Principle
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Babinet
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Babinet with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Babinet
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Babinet in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Babinet.
20 examples of simple sentences of Babinet. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Babinet
Compound Sentences with Babinet
Complex Sentences with Babinet
Compound-Complex Sentences with Babinet