babies in a sentence
1) My dad often brought home orphaned animal babies.
2) The dead babies were both under three months old.
3) How many babies have died unnecessarily worldwide?
4) A bad place for poor little babies–decidedly.
babies example sentences5) I kiss old women and pat babies.
6) The first 26 aborted babies were unaffected.
7) Do "baby signs" improve communication between parents and babies?
8) This works best for scanning unborn babies.
9) babies are emotional beings right from birth.
10) Many couples are eagerly willing to adopt babies.
11) babies in high nitrate areas are given bottled water.
12) This means sometimes the babies are born alive.
13) Many girls call their pets fur babies.
14) babies may also suffer fewer respiratory infections.
example sentences with babies15) Is baby talk designed to help babies learn speech?
16) In addition about thirty babies are delivered.
17) Normal physical development requires that babies cry.
18) The practice of killing unwanted babies was common.
19) It mostly affects babies born before 32 weeks of pregnancy.
20) These babies require special treatment and may need surgical correction.
21) babies are not really being born anymore.
22) babies start learning language even before birth.
23) The babies were almost identical weight and both had brown hair.
24) Three babies were born during the flight.
25) About 160 babies with birth defects were born.
26) But babies capable of real spiritual depth.
27) The missionaries falsely claim they regularly kill newborn babies.
How to use babies in a sentence28) We are taking their precious grand babies farther away.
29) Four babies are born every second across the world.
30) Women are having babies later in life.
31) But are young babies really that emotionally mature?
32) This has possible health consequences for babies .
33) babies are born with underdeveloped neck muscles .
34) This woman was blessed with five babies .
35) The babies were born between 2006 and 2012 .
36) It is less common in premature babies.
37) Between 1966 and 1976 34 per cent fewer babies were born.
38) Both babies had their cords still attached.
39) And mothers – and babies – are dying.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of babies
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of babies with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with babies
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word babies in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with babies.
20 examples of simple sentences of babies. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of babies
Compound Sentences with babies
Complex Sentences with babies
Compound-Complex Sentences with babies