smoke bacon in a sentence
1) They are commonly served with Vienna sausages or smoked bacon.
2) After being brined, the bacon is smoked .
3) The smoked bacon was AMAZING and the chicken was moist.
4) I love the idea of the smoked bacon with the squash.
smoke bacon example sentences5) And many a night I enjoyed eating them seasoned with smoked bacon.
6) The alternate animal proteins were Spam and Klick and smoked bacon.
7) smoked streaky bacon can be used instead of the chops.
8) Wonderful for thighs, stomach, calves, hams and smoked bacon.
9) smoked bacon is also a traditional ingredient of the cuisine of Lorraine.
10) There's smoked bacon, crispy bacon, life-giving juicy nearly-raw bacon, all sorts.
11) Savoy Crunch peanuts are coated in a crispy shell in smoked bacon or sweet and sour flavours.
12) It's actually a preserved and cured ingredient (kind of like Chinese version of smoked bacon!
13) Skip the applewood smoked bacon ($3) since it was soggy and chewy instead of crisp.
14) They mix old rolls with finely chopped smoked bacon, onions and parsley, which creates a fantastic flavour.
example sentences with bacon15) Boiled bacon is ready to eat, as is some smoked bacon, but may be cooked further before eating.
16) For this reason salt is used to preserve some foods, such as smoked bacon, fish, or cabbage.
17) I used some thick-cut applewood smoked bacon, a sweet onion, and San Marzano tomatoes in the sauce.
18) You will be served fruit, hickory smoked bacon or ham, savory sausage, fluffy biscuits and homemade sausage gravy.
19) A large percentage of the bacon is slowly smoked in our own smoke house, filling the factory with a delicious mouth watering aroma.
20) Tomorrow, I'm doing a deconstructed BLT for my first course (I'm kosher so my first departure is that the bacon is really smoked lamb).
21) From 9:00am to 2:00pm enjoy items spanning from pineapple upside down pancakes to wood smoked, bacon wrapped potatoes!
22) We had homemade Scotch eggs - a Smokey Joe (with smoked bacon) and a Casablaca (with harissa and peppers) - fresh single variety apple juice (Irish Peach) and two lovely cakes for lunch.
23) In the village, she stopped to buy groceries; first on her list came cheese, then butter, then two pounds of very thin rashers of smoked bacon - Andrew only liked it smoked, and cut very thin.
24) It was topped with fresh avocado slices, applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing and may on a multi-grain bun.
25) Marc Vetri put rarebit on the menu at his new pub, Alla Spina, though it's made Italian style, with sunny-side-up egg and applewood smoked bacon.
26) Served on a giant English muffin that's perfectly toasted is a kind of egg frittata with apple-wood smoked bacon, melted Cheddar and sautéed jalapenos giving it just a smidgen of hot.
27) Making smoked bacon !
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of smoke bacon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of smoke bacon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with smoke bacon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word smoke bacon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with smoke bacon.
20 examples of simple sentences of smoke bacon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of smoke bacon
Compound Sentences with smoke bacon
Complex Sentences with smoke bacon
Compound-Complex Sentences with smoke bacon