yet attain in a sentence
1) Ignorant, we would yet attain wisdom.
2) Unlike other sciences, metaphysics has not yet attained universal and permanent knowledge.
3) I now weighed seven stone, the lowest figure I had yet attained.
4) Humanity may not have yet attained the vocabulary to describe such an event.
yet attain example sentences5) Their only concern is that they have not yet attained the Way.
6) However, having achieved such knowledge, you have not yet attained all that is needed.
7) She appears to me the bearer of a civilization to which he has not yet attained.
8) This was primarily because these new states were populated largely by immigrants who had not yet attained citizenship.
9) Tenno did not know the answer, and realized that he had not yet attained full awareness.
10) My object is not yet attained, though I have little doubt but that it will be.
11) And there is no peace, because we have not yet attained the justice that brings about peace.
12) In-school youth means a youth who has not yet attained a high school diploma and is attending school full time.
13) Persons who have not yet attained the full age of 18 are not permitted to make use of this service.
14) The system affected junior doctors, and so every qualified doctor in the UK who had not yet attained Consultant status.
example sentences with attain15) When he joined he had not yet attained his full height, which fell short of six feet by two inches.
16) Even young stallions that have not yet attained their own harem will form bachelor bands when driven out from their natal group.
17) However, nothing of this affects the spiritual; it occurs simply because man has not yet attained the spiritual realm, and is making no effort to do so.
18) T.W. Mayer Jr was to write in 1837: 'Pathology... exhibits considerable progress, though it has not yet attained that perfection which is desirable'.
19) They contrive everywhere to exhaust for their single comfort the entire means and appliances of that luxury to which our invention has yet attained.
20) This means that industrialised countries that have not yet attained the target of 0.7%, of GDP allocated to Official Development Assistance (ODA), must establish a clear time-line to do so.
21) If there are any good principles, any moral philosophy that we have not yet attained to we are desirous to learn them.
22) Though we have not yet attained a full system of compulsory registration, we may be said to be moving, surely and at an increasing pace, in that direction.
23) It will not harm your hearers to think that they have not yet attained to such a degree of faithfulness; it will rather prove an incentive to them to make better progress in their Christianity.
24) The greatest success yet attained in this direction is the service of the Marconi company between Clifden, Ireland, and Glace Bay, Nova Scotia.
25) A. Rapoport: Does any other incentive exist that a man, who has not yet attained Kabbalah, is not able to feel and for this reason, is naturally difficult for him to accept?
26) But it is clear that in American and European culture women have not yet attained prototypical status, insofar as they have not been accorded rights and privileges on an equal basis with men.
27) And therefore, attempt not the performance of duty in any other way, though you cannot yet attain to do so much as you would in this way.
28) If you haven't yet attained the rank of Commander, but believe you meet the Fellowship criteria, you can apply via the traditional route .
29) Ballan felt his suspension in 2010 was because the team had not yet attained the highest level in the sport and had to rely on wildcard invitations to attend top-level races.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of yet attain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of yet attain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with yet attain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word yet attain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with yet attain.
20 examples of simple sentences of yet attain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of yet attain
Compound Sentences with yet attain
Complex Sentences with yet attain
Compound-Complex Sentences with yet attain