ultimately attain in a sentence
1) It ultimately attained EF3 intensity during its existence, according to ground surveys.
2) Through it all, humanity will continue to evolve and reincarnate while paradise on Earth is ultimately attained.
3) Upward mobility might culminate in a position as'soldier,' before one ultimately attains 'manager' status.
4) It is a time of darkness, yet it is only by passing through this time of darkness that we may ultimately attain the Light.
ultimately attain example sentences5) Barrow and Parker may have been psychopaths, but they shared an unquestionable determination to "leave their mark" on the world, and ultimately attain immortality.
6) Similarly, "Nebraska" outperformed the timeslot average by 24% in Argentina, ultimately attaining a 0.88 rating amongst adults in the 18–49 group.
7) Dr. Gibbs continued to rise in the navy, ultimately attaining the rank of Medical Inspector and being designated Fleet Surgeon of the European Squadron on August 20, 1881.
8) The Lunar Casket grows in size and stability the more it sucks prana, until it ultimately attains enough power to interfere with the World Barrier.
9) Accordingly, each school has its own meditation methods for the purpose of developing samādhi and prajñā, with the goal of ultimately attaining enlightenment.
10) The "sadhaka" of any one of these goddess forms "attains ultimately, if his aspiration is such, the supreme purpose of life – Self-realisation and God-realisation.
11) It is the member's faith and practice that causes the scroll to become a "happiness machine" that allows one to examine one's life, gain benefit and ultimately attain Buddhahood.
12) When he suggests that it is of no consequence or importance which road one takes provided the goal is attained ultimately, he would seem to be implying that the end justifies the means.
13) Similarity of sequence in learning does not, however, imply similarity in rate of learning, or even in the level of mastery ultimately attained.
14) Plus, the size that the angelfish will ultimately attain dictates a much larger aquarium (150gal plus) if you want him to live a long, healthy life.
example sentences with attain15) Over the following 24 hours, the system quickly intensified, ultimately attaining peak winds of 185 km/h (115 mph) on December 30.
16) The storm ultimately attained peak winds of 75 km/h (45 mph) and a pressure of 990 mb (hPa; 29.23 inHg) before weakening below tropical cyclone strength on 30 December.
17) She ultimately left the sport because as she grew she was considered too tall to be competitive in gymnastics, ultimately attaining a height of 1.74 m.
18) Restrengthening after reaching the Pacific, Irene was renamed Hurricane Olivia, which ultimately attained peak winds of 115 mph (185 km/h) before weakening and dissipating over northwestern Mexico.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ultimately attain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ultimately attain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ultimately attain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ultimately attain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ultimately attain.
20 examples of simple sentences of ultimately attain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ultimately attain
Compound Sentences with ultimately attain
Complex Sentences with ultimately attain
Compound-Complex Sentences with ultimately attain