academic attainment in a sentence
1) academic attainment is variable in kind and quantity.
2) Developmental reading instruction, academic attainment and performance among underprepared college students.
3) Qualification is subject to means, age, academic attainment and residence.
4) Does mathematics remediation work?: A comparative analysis of academic attainment among community college students.
academic attainment example sentences5) The project will also consider the impact of student employment on the pattern of study and level of academic attainment.
6) For over a decade Finnish students have achieved top results in the OECD's international PISA assessment of academic attainment.
7) The UGC has constituted an Expert Committee to evaluate the performance and academic attainments for the Extension of Autonomous Status.
8) Universities should list the approximate number of students or other assistants, together with information as to their level of academic attainment.
9) Fitness to Practise is assessed not only in terms of academic attainment but also in accordance with relevant professional concerns and expectations.
10) To ignore the general implied upsurge in academic attainment was, the Committee recognised, by inference to label the surveying profession a second league one.
11) Yet over three-quarters qualified, and the group who failed to complete the course was not inferior in academic attainment to those who passed.
12) I, the son, was expected to emulate her in academic attainment a tough assignment made harder by my fathers shortcomings as a role model and my mothers tendency to harp on them behind his back.
13) He looked, in fact, less like a man of academic attainment than a scarecrow kept in the garden of a man of academic attainment.
14) He looked, in fact, less like a man of academic attainment than a scarecrow kept in the garden of a man of academic attainment.
example sentences with attainment15) A large girls' school of similar academic attainment was North London Collegiate School, which had been founded in 1850 by Frances Buss.
16) So far, the GCE advanced level and the Baccalaureate (the French equivalent of academic attainment) are the two main entrance qualifications into institutions of higher learning.
17) Lat's formal education began at a local Malay "kampung" school; these institutions often taught in the vernacular and did not aspire to academic attainment.
18) In this case, regularly means at least twice a year and refers explicitly to information as to the student's personal and social development as well as his purely academic attainment.
19) Places are awarded in mid-August every year by the CAO after matching the number of places available to the academic attainments of the applicants.
20) We might say that Wordsworth has slanted his autobiography to fit a theory; in doing so he denied his own high academic attainment.
21) This enables these pupils to gain full recognition of their academic attainments, and they can then proceed to the college, university or career of their choice.
22) " Many generations of Americans exceeded the academic attainment of their parents.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of academic attainment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of academic attainment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with academic attainment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word academic attainment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with academic attainment.
20 examples of simple sentences of academic attainment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of academic attainment
Compound Sentences with academic attainment
Complex Sentences with academic attainment
Compound-Complex Sentences with academic attainment