argue for in a sentence
1) He argued for counter cyclical demand management.
2) This argues for extending the bombing campaign.
3) She has argued for more competition in state lottery tenders.
argue for example sentences4) The industry argues for a controlled industrial state.
5) The same has been argued for some contemporary varieties.
6) Party militants were arguing for a more aggressive policy.
7) This chapter argues for a less pessimistic approach.
8) Lincoln did not argue for complete social equality.
9) Many publications have argued for ancient astronauts hypotheses.
10) Mohammed argued for ensuring the teams were prepared.
11) Smaller states argued for equal representation for each state.
12) I have argued for renewable energy since 1976 .
13) We are arguing for a stable rupee .
14) Laura argued for loyalty and trust building .
15) Who ever argues for "indiscriminate" use?
example sentences with argue for16) Support those organisations which argue for better controls over pesticides.
17) He clearly argued for separation of religion from politics.
18) Tory councillors have always argued for less spending and lower taxes.
19) You seem to be arguing for "trickle down".
20) People are free to argue for and against such programs.
21) The Economist argues for the worst possible choice again.
22) He argued for socialists to support the emerging black nationalist movements.
23) This argued for a function beyond an intermediate.
24) In addition, they argued for additional conceptual clarity.
25) Conservatives argue for policies that reduce or lower inflation.
26) Kennedy argued for legislation which would eliminate tax loopholes.
27) But the respondent argues for a much more fundamental difference.
28) Here's five points arguing for and against 29ers.
How to use argue for in a sentence29) I have argued for treating health more like wealth .
30) You have repeatedly argued for lower wages for workers .
31) I 'm arguing for maintaining the status quo.
32) Different combinations argue for different intervention plans and long-term goals.
33) It is hard to argue for the status quo.
34) Who could argue for such a law?
35) The result argues for essentially complete vegetarianism.
36) That argues for marking the "isa" instead.
37) Colin Lee argues for the notation of musical material.
38) But the result was the balance I argued for .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argue for
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argue for with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argue for
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argue for in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argue for.
20 examples of simple sentences of argue for. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argue for
Compound Sentences with argue for
Complex Sentences with argue for
Compound-Complex Sentences with argue for