convincingly argue in a sentence
1) He must argue convincingly for that during the debate.
2) It convincingly argues that industrial activity is increasingly spread through global value chains .
3) Salop argues convincingly that both these types of clauses help sustain collusion.
convincingly argue example sentences4) As Dennis Hayes very convincingly argued , it is barely even the question.
5) The first major philosopher to argue convincingly for some indeterminism was probably Aristotle.
6) But this, the documentary very convincingly argues , is not a recent development.
7) Drucker argues convincingly that information technology provides a powerful imperative to structural change within organizations.
8) For example, he could argue very convincingly that traditional morality had no logical basis.
9) He argues convincingly that Israel 's leaders have never intended to allow Palestinians genuine self-determination.
10) But, as Robert Frank has convincingly argued , there was also a substantive issue.
11) Several industry insiders argued convincingly for strong radio revenue growth as part of a classic cyclical recovery.
12) Scientific studies convincingly argue both for and against an association of M. paratuberculosis with human disease.
13) It challenges old assumptions and convincingly argues for a new understanding of a number of established conclusions.
14) This specific example provides a situation where I think you could convincingly argue for either set of tests.
15) Now, many international critics convincingly argue the US is a chemical and biological weapons control "rogue state".
example sentences with convincingly argue
example sentences with convincingly argue16) After the Williams Report, it was very hard to argue convincingly for a laissez-faire approach to screen entertainment.
17) Nudge demonstrated clearly how the default option influences the results, and convincingly argued for 'enforced choice' approach.
18) However, "they could have convincingly argued issues of government policy which were unfamiliar to the Allied justices".
19) Plan recognition can be done as a process of reasoning under uncertainty, which is convincingly argued by Charniak and Goldman.
20) Myron Simons essay on "Thoreau and Anarchism," for example, argues convincingly that Thoreau was not an Anarchist.
21) The article convincingly argues for the adoption of Relevance Theory not only for its explanatory but also for its evaluative applications.
22) But, things were only destined to change - and for the absolute worst, too, it can be convincingly argued .
23) Although on first reading Alwyn's thesis seems plausible, Conrad (1974, 109) Convincingly argues that it is weak.
24) Mastery of the ecosystem is the great strength that made Apple the supreme success story of our time, Adner convincingly argues .
25) They argue convincingly that there is little reason to suspect that a new sports stadium will generate sufficient revenue to justify its cost.
26) As Peter Phillips argues most convincingly and movingly, we simply perpetuate the moral blindness of the Nazis by considering them a race apart.
27) Emma Marris argues convincingly that it is time to look forward and create the "rambunctious garden," a hybrid of wild nature and human management.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of convincingly argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of convincingly argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with convincingly argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word convincingly argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with convincingly argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of convincingly argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of convincingly argue
Compound Sentences with convincingly argue
Complex Sentences with convincingly argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with convincingly argue