delay arrival in a sentence
1) Cold rainy weather will delay the arrival of fish.
2) Confusion over radio communication delayed the arrival of a second wagon.
3) Interestingly, Rudin's arrival is delayed until Chapter Three.
delay arrival example sentences4) A typhoon delayed the ship's arrival until the evening of November 9.
5) Engine trouble delayed the arrival of the spacecraft carrying the two Russi.
6) But that would be perfectly possible without delaying Mrs. Bidwell's arrival .
7) It was this factor which delayed the arrival of trucks until D plus 40.
8) Thus S space is often characterized by dramatic methods of delaying this cadential arrival .
9) UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: arrivals were delayed an average of 77 minutes last night.
10) The inclement weather at Fort Bragg delayed the arrival of the airborne brigade task force.
11) It began later than planned as cold weather delayed the arrival of some of the cast and crew.
12) The cold weather also delayed the arrival of migratory birds that spend the summer in the Czech Republic.
13) The junta delayed the arrival of his remains to Corfu for four months, fearing public reaction and protests.
14) The queen blamed Kur'talos' strong leadership of the night elf defenders for delaying Sargeras' arrival .
15) Additionally, the cyclone delayed the arrival of the Indian Ocean south-west monsoon in the Western Ghats in India.
example sentences with delay arrival16) After further investigation, he found the van and called for emergency services, whose arrival was delayed by freezing rain.
17) The downstream effect of the dam will be to delay the arrival of the annual flood and to reduce its intensity.
18) Differing railway gauges and incompetent staff logistic work delayed the fighter unit's arrival at its new base until 6 April 1917.
19) Though technically an Axis success, this pyrrhic victory fatally delayed the arrival of the 4th Panzer Army in the Caucasus.
20) Concentration on seatbelt usage - the single most significant contributor to injury reduction in car accidents - delayed the arrival of the airbag in Europe.
21) It is said that, at the crucial meeting of the appointments board, Mellanby's arrival was seriously delayed by a late train.
22) Poor weather at one location or another over the past week delayed the arrival of the first 16 members of the South Pole summer crew, who are waiting at McMurdo.
23) At best it would delay the arrival of that strong and vital recovery on which Treasury calculations on government spending and revenue are so delicately balanced.
24) The sale will have a negligible impact on the U.S. debt limit but could delay the ceiling's arrival by a few days.
25) Major concerns for imported films include censorship reviews by Chinese authorities, which can delay the arrival of imported foreign films on Chinese movie screens.
26) The bad weather delayed the arrival of Linois's main squadron, and thus "Belle Poule" arrived in India first, on 16 June.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of delay arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of delay arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with delay arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word delay arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with delay arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of delay arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of delay arrival
Compound Sentences with delay arrival
Complex Sentences with delay arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with delay arrival