vibrantly alive in a sentence
1) The Castle's long and distinguished history was brought more vibrantly alive .
2) Star Trek was vibrantly alive even on the beaches of Waikiki.
3) He felt vibrantly alive , he felt clean, scrubbed by Debbie in a long cold shower.
vibrantly alive example sentences4) Thanks to Bernstein's craftsmanship and unerring dramatic instincts, these texts come vibrantly alive in his settings.
5) Kusah Hakwaan definitely lives up to the legendary status of the myth, bringing it vibrantly alive for future generations.
6) Is it any surprise that when you feed your body more vibrant , live food, you feel more vibrantly alive ?
7) But Renault brought the world so vibrantly alive , it was like seeing it all for the first time, and I was enraptured.
8) My heart overflowed with gratitude for the opportunity to have this reunion - and see my loved one so joyously, vibrantly alive in what can truly be called paradise.
9) This prevails even in places long exposed to mass tourism but is vibrantly alive and unspoiled in the less developed hinterland and mountain villages.
10) The transept's outer walls have three horizontal panels showing deities of the Hindu pantheon, and groups of lovers, a pageant of sensuousness, vibrantly alive .
11) Bauby's decision to blink out a book has provided incredible insight concerning those trapped inside paralyzed bodies but whose minds are vibrantly alive .
12) This very landscape must have played no small part in the formation of Tennyson's poetic mind, as it is vibrantly alive with nature and natural forces.
13) "A remarkable act of historical imagination, this richly detailed novel (based on eyewitness accounts) brings the day-to-day life of the gold rush vibrantly alive .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of vibrantly alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of vibrantly alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with vibrantly alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word vibrantly alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with vibrantly alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of vibrantly alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of vibrantly alive
Compound Sentences with vibrantly alive
Complex Sentences with vibrantly alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with vibrantly alive