much alive in a sentence
1) This tradition is very much alive today.
2) Of course, mythology is very much alive today.
3) She gets swept away in a setup staged by a very much alive Shaw.
much alive example sentences4) But the very much alive painter was certainly much alarmed by this slight "error".
5) His second wife the widow Sally Caldwell left him for her very much alive first husband.
6) But then Arno is in for a shock when he sees a very much alive Clarissa.
7) Aleut arts are still very much alive today and are practiced and taught throughout the state of Alaska.
8) Janice Simpson is pictured below with her pole and a very much alive dog related to the coyotes.
9) They get dressed and head to the dining room where they see a much alive Stavros Cassadine on April 10.
10) The night of his wedding to Skye, Jax is shocked to see a very much alive Brenda in his cottage.
11) Levi recovers and finds Maxie at the bedside of his very much alive father, Peter Harrell (David Gautreaux).
12) Hidden behind a door, the very much alive Ric had to listen once again to his little girl fall to pieces.
13) Their romance came to a halt when Tad came face to face with a very much alive Dixie at David's cabin.
14) Instead , he found a very much alive deer which leapt out of the car and then scampered into the nearby woods.
15) The very much alive Arthur Fryer is an historian who has lived with the spirit of Arthur Albert Fantham for more than 20 years.
example sentences with much alive16) After Henning's will is read and Tanja gets less than expected, the funeral is about to come, where a very much alive Henning appears and Tanja gets arrested.
17) Kristen later travels to the family estate in New Orleans, "Maison Blanche", where she is taken captive by a very much alive Stefano forcing John to come to the rescue.
18) Ian then pulls back a curtain, revealing a very much alive Stefano, who is unconscious, bound in a chair and wearing a mask.
19) During the middle of Todd and Blair's marriage ceremony, Sam shows up at the penthouse with a very much alive Suzanne in tow and interrupts the wedding.
20) As well, quite a few dead companies from the telecom boom days of the late 1990s and early 2000s seemingly live on through their still very much alive patent portfolios.
21) Magic, however, is very much alive today, and it comes as no surprise (nor should it be) that there is such a strong interest in magic today.
22) The spirit of one of the greatest improvisers in jazz history is indeed very much alive today, part of a great creative alto saxophone tradition...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of much alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of much alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with much alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word much alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with much alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of much alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of much alive
Compound Sentences with much alive
Complex Sentences with much alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with much alive