very aggrieved in a sentence
1) Li Heng's very aggrieved look, but do not dare to oppose any decision of Li Heng.
2) One Aberdeen correspondent, who received this, and who later realised that the children hadn't received the letters she had sent them, felt very aggrieved .
3) The army, in particular, was very aggrieved by the failure of the war in Afghanistan and the wholesale withdrawal from Eastern Europe.
very aggrieved example sentences4) Well, Erdogan & co. no doubt feel very aggrieved at the US right now, & possibly quite vulnerable also considering what happened in Egypt.
5) " I felt very aggrieved and enraged when you say Sanjay is a celebrity.
6) 'Naturally, we are very aggrieved at the incident and are considering citing Jones for the incident in the tackle.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of very aggrieved
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of very aggrieved with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with very aggrieved
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word very aggrieved in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with very aggrieved.
20 examples of simple sentences of very aggrieved. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of very aggrieved
Compound Sentences with very aggrieved
Complex Sentences with very aggrieved
Compound-Complex Sentences with very aggrieved