aggrieved at in a sentence
1) He was evidently surprised and slightly aggrieved at his own ignorance.
2) She felt aggrieved at that thought and the accompanying flare inside her.
3) The Saints struggled and lost 27-10, feeling aggrieved at the situation.
aggrieved at example sentences4) Some cast members, Baxter claims, were aggrieved at Allen's treatment of them.
5) He was aggrieved at the indifference of the reading public towards the majority of his early books.
6) If Juventus felt aggrieved at that decision , then their players and manager offered few complaints at full-time.
7) He is aggrieved at the way this has been presented by the Scottish media, including The Scotsman.
8) The wound is acutely painful and the woman will probably be feeling pretty aggrieved at having had the cut done.
9) Do we as Arsenal fans perhaps have the right to feel slightly aggrieved at the way the media treats us?
10) Olazábal misses his putt, but the Europeans were aggrieved at what they perceived as a lack of sporting behavior.
11) He is aggrieved at the thought of having to fight with his dear teacher, Drona and the fatherlike Bhishma.
12) The manager looked aggrieved at the suggestion he might be privy to the contents of one of the high-security lockers.
13) After an hour James Menzies came across the bridge from Weem, aggrieved at Cameron for leaving him to sleep late.
14) Some former B Specials felt so aggrieved at the loss of their force that they booed and jeered passing UDR patrols.
15) He refused to go to Craiova, being aggrieved at the disestablishment of the Râmnic Diocese on November 7, 1939.
example sentences with aggrieved at16) Some of these companies employ some of the staff who were TUPE to other companies and feel aggrieved at their former colleagues, so any solidarity from them is unlikely.
17) Many teachers feel aggrieved at having 'taken the rap' for the introduction and implementation of theories and methods over which they had little control.
18) They should not feel aggrieved at her asking for money; when she went into the cold hall she felt that it would not give her back much, if anything.
19) Aggrieved at his carelessness, Dusty offers to undergo training to be certified as a firefighter to meet the necessary regulations to reopen the airport.
20) As a consequence, Meckiff retired from all levels of cricket after the match and Egar received death threats from persons aggrieved at his call.
21) It is a matter of little wonder, therefore, that Syed Hassan Ali Khan Barha felt aggrieved at the unusual powers placed in the hands of a rival such as Mir Jumla.
22) He had reason to feel aggrieved at his first Test dismissal-umpire Steve Bucknor gave him out caught behind, despite Key not hitting the ball.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aggrieved at
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aggrieved at with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aggrieved at
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aggrieved at in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aggrieved at.
20 examples of simple sentences of aggrieved at. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aggrieved at
Compound Sentences with aggrieved at
Complex Sentences with aggrieved at
Compound-Complex Sentences with aggrieved at