person aggrieve in a sentence
1) Right of aggrieved person to damages.
2) The aggrieved person shall have no right to move the court under Article 32.
3) When injury or damage occurs, an aggrieved person may seek redress in civil court.
person aggrieve example sentences4) There was authority for the view that the test was ' person aggrieved '.
5) Any person aggrieved by a department decision may apply for reconsideration by the department.
6) Any person aggrieved by the Master's decision may approach the court within thirty days.
7) Reliance must be reasonable, so that the aggrieved person is justified in taking action based on the communications.
8) Any person aggrieved by the Commissioner's refusal to refund rates may appeal against such refusal to the District Court.
9) To compromise and stop a quarrel, Sundeep gets down from the train and starts speaking with the aggrieved persons .
10) Magistrate may impose additional condition and pass any other order to protect the safety of the aggrieved person or her child.
11) A person aggrieved by a violation of this chapter may bring a civil action against the violator to recover the damages suffered.
12) An aggrieved person has a similar right of intervention in cases brought by the Attorney General against a government or government entity.
13) This subsection does not prevent an action by the attorney general on behalf of the State of Nevada or any aggrieved person .
14) The Department of Justice states this bill allows persons aggrieved by the Department of Environmental Services to appeal to the superior court.
15) Any person aggrieved by a statutory nuisance may make a complaint to the Magistrates or Sheriff (s.82(1)).
example sentences with person aggrieve16) Any person aggrieved by an order or regulation of the milk board may appeal directly to the circuit court having jurisdiction over his principal place of business.
17) A " person aggrieved " for purposes of this section shall mean the applicant and any person required to be provided with notice.
18) Any aggrieved person can go to the District Court directly and initiate a civil lawsuit under the law without going through the EOC.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of person aggrieve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of person aggrieve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with person aggrieve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word person aggrieve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with person aggrieve.
20 examples of simple sentences of person aggrieve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of person aggrieve
Compound Sentences with person aggrieve
Complex Sentences with person aggrieve
Compound-Complex Sentences with person aggrieve