a little aggrieved in a sentence
1) As a Hampshire fan , I feel a little aggrieved on Michael Bates' behalf.
2) Mrs A: ( a little aggrieved ) I don't mind telling you how old I am.
3) I feel a little aggrieved by this time wasting by the man in black (isn't that Jonny Cash?
a little aggrieved example sentences4) In the rush to cause a kerfuffle over last night's losers, however, last night's winners are within their rights to feel a little aggrieved .
5) And she thought, a little aggrieved : I do think Clelia might have told me, how could she assume that I knew her mother's maiden name?
6) Algeria, who had defended stoutly to that point, have a case for feeling a little aggrieved at leaving the pitch at the end of the match empty handed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of a little aggrieved
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of a little aggrieved with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with a little aggrieved
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word a little aggrieved in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with a little aggrieved.
20 examples of simple sentences of a little aggrieved. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of a little aggrieved
Compound Sentences with a little aggrieved
Complex Sentences with a little aggrieved
Compound-Complex Sentences with a little aggrieved