foreign aggressor in a sentence
1) But it is also a fact that they have never or seldom won any war against foreign aggressor .
2) Restraining criminals and resisting the acts of would-be tyrants or foreign aggressors necessarily involves coercion of the offenders .
3) When considering national defense, this means protecting its income from foreign aggressors , but governments find threats at home as well as abroad.
foreign aggressor example sentences4) The intervention by the European powers won sympathy for Rosas from other South Americans, who saw him as a fellow American standing against powerful foreign aggressors .
5) During the early years of the 20th century, the Dutch became concerned about their ability to defend their colonial empire in the NEI from foreign aggressors .
6) The Xích Tỵs and Qins were among the earliest foreign aggressors of Vietnam, but the ancient Vietnamese managed to regain control of the country soon after the invasions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of foreign aggressor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of foreign aggressor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with foreign aggressor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word foreign aggressor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with foreign aggressor.
20 examples of simple sentences of foreign aggressor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of foreign aggressor
Compound Sentences with foreign aggressor
Complex Sentences with foreign aggressor
Compound-Complex Sentences with foreign aggressor