vertical axis in a sentence
1) The vertical axis is one pixel per large spacing.
2) The vertical axis always represents the orbital energies.
3) The vertical axis represents knowledge retention stated as percentage.
4) The vertical axis corresponds to the spot rates.
vertical axis example sentences5) Then move horizontally until you intersect the vertical axis.
6) The horizontal axis represents apples; the vertical axis represents oranges.
7) The vertical axis measures the sun's rotational velocity.
8) The vertical axis is 24 mm; the transverse being larger.
9) The cylinder then begins to rotate around the central vertical axis.
10) The vertical axis indicates the importance of the issue being considered.
11) QR codes contain information in both the horizontal and vertical axis.
12) The horizontal axis is time and the vertical axis represents voltage.
13) The vertical axis shows distance and the horizontal axis shows time.
14) The vertical axis passes through an aircraft from top to bottom.
example sentences with axis15) The vertical axis is the altitude in degrees above the horizon.
16) The vertical axis of the chart is mapped by vowel height.
17) Volume is the horizontal axis and pressure is the vertical axis.
18) The vertical axis represents the adjustments you make .
19) The vertical axis shows the number of units of each sold.
20) The height of each bar is read from the vertical axis.
21) Façades are symmetrical around their vertical axis.
22) The vertical axis has pressure scaled from 0 to 2.5 atm.
23) Mark the vertical axis from zero until the highest frequency is included.
24) The vertical axis is the number of measured proton-proton events .
25) The bifurcating branch extends to the vertical axis where c = 0.
26) The vertical axis is logarithmic and is in millions of people.
27) Characterize Your Enterprise The vertical axis represents the industry attractiveness.
How to use axis in a sentence28) In figure 6 a B-scan measured along a vertical axis is shown.
29) On the center field along the vertical axis there are small medallions.
30) Its printing element was a small typewheel mounted on a vertical axis.
31) An azimuthing propeller is a propeller that turns around the vertical axis.
32) The vertical axis is the proportion of cases where the judges granted parole.
33) Each image was then shown at different orientations rotated around the vertical axis.
34) The vertical axis can be considered as either plus or minus time.
35) The vertical axis represents how often each time-of-arrival happened to be detected.
36) Stretching along the vertical axis, this building is bi-laterally symmetrical.
37) The y, vertical, axis demonstrates arbitrary signal amplitude of the metabolites.
38) The vertical azimuthal axis is fixed.
39) The vertical axis is imaginary numbers ( i, - i ).
40) The vertical axis is the elevation of the canal segments above mean sea level.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of vertical axis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of vertical axis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with vertical axis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word vertical axis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with vertical axis.
20 examples of simple sentences of vertical axis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of vertical axis
Compound Sentences with vertical axis
Complex Sentences with vertical axis
Compound-Complex Sentences with vertical axis