axis turbine in a sentence
1) Focuses mainly on large electricity generating horizontal axis wind turbines .
2) The AR series are commercial scale, horizontal axis turbines designed for open ocean deployment.
3) Vertical axis turbines operate efficiently over a much wider range - one the reasons I like them .
4) The simplest model for horizontal axis wind turbine (HAWT) aerodynamics is blade element momentum (BEM) theory.
axis turbine example sentences5) They are horizontal axis turbines, vertical axis turbines, oscillating hydrofoils, venturi devices, Archimedes screws and tidal kites.
6) They are horizontal axis turbines, vertical axis turbines, oscillating hydrofoils, venturi devices, Archimedes screws and tidal kites.
7) Officially, it is called a vertical axis hydraulic turbine, and is the brainchild of Barry Davis of Nova Scotia.
8) At the Sandia Laboratory in Albuquerque, N.M., a seven-story high, vertical axis wind turbine is presently undergoing testing.
9) The single-phase models are available in the vertical axis wind turbines (VAWT) and Horizontal-axis wind turbines (HAWT).
10) This article covers the design of horizontal axis wind turbines (HAWT) since the majority of commercial turbines use this design.
11) Among other examples, a planned mosque in Bursa, west Turkey, aims to use solar panels and install a vertical axis wind turbine –without big revolving blades–on a minaret.
12) This is a free standing structure comprised of both a vertical axis wind turbine and a solar panel - both functioning to power the LED light.
13) Neptune Renewable Energy's Proteus project employs a shrouded vertical axis turbine that can be used to form an array in mainly estuarine conditions.
14) Almost all large wind turbines have the same design – a horizontal axis wind turbine having an upwind rotor with three blades, attached to a nacelle on top of a tall tubular tower.
example sentences with axis15) The sloped collector field, which also functions as a chimney, is built on suitable mountainsides, with a short vertical chimney on the mountaintop to accommodate the vertical axis air turbine .
16) The horizontal axis turbines have a very low window for optimum production ... and definitely not gusts ... has to be "just right" ...one of the many reasons I'm not a great enthusiast.
17) If large-scale ( greater than 2 MW) vertical axis turbines were practical, explain why none have been used in windfarms to date?
18) Peter, you really should read your references through to the end, 400 to 5000 W units are peanuts compared to even small horizontal axis turbines .
19) " This ... ( Source : Uppsala universitet ) An illustration showing the vertical axis turbine and generator on a river bed.
20) Vertical axis turbines of this type have been tried for many years: a unit producing 10 kW was built by Israeli wind pioneer Bruce Brill in the 1980s.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axis turbine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axis turbine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axis turbine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axis turbine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axis turbine.
20 examples of simple sentences of axis turbine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axis turbine
Compound Sentences with axis turbine
Complex Sentences with axis turbine
Compound-Complex Sentences with axis turbine