represent axis in a sentence
1) The unit vector n represents the sensitive axis of the sensor.
2) It represents an axis aligned rectangle, and we will use it to test collisions.
3) The direction of omega represents the axis of rotation and the magnitude represents the velocity of the rotation .
4) The line represents the Z axis, so imagine that it is laying flat and stretching into the distance.
represent axis example sentences5) The earlier axis is represented in the structure by the niche still known as the "mihrab of 'Umar.
6) Many different rates of centripetal acceleration are occurring depending upon the distance the matter exists from the axis represented by the post.
7) In plotting a 'map' it is usual to use the aspect achieving the highest score to represent the vertical axis.
8) Each referenced class of object –receptor, transmitter, neuron, anatomical structure, etc.– represents one axis of the data.
9) Since the time of the ancient Serer Lamanes, the Serer people have represented the axis of the world in the form of a stele, symbolizing the steles of Roog.
10) In Serer cosmology, the diagram depicts two crossed lines representing the rotational motion and the intersection points representing the axis of the world.
11) Substituting the alternate expression for p also gives an alternate expression for a (which is defined for a hyperbola, but no longer represents the semi-major axis).
12) On the inside, we can see the main axis represented by the gap in the pews, where people will walk to their seats, and where the processions will happen during the mass.
13) The two axial roads through the township, the modern main road along the east-west axis is represented by the Barnsley Road in the west and Pontefract Road in the east.
14) Therefore, transverse body sections in vertebrates are parallel to the ribs, which are orthogonal to the vertebral column, that represents the body axis both in animals and man.
example sentences with axis15) The "stupa" is a representation of the Buddhist cosmos: its shape symbolizes Mount Meru while the umbrella mounted on the brickwork represents the world's axis.
16) The Euler axis is typically represented by a unit vector . Therefore, any rotation in three dimensions can be represented as a combination of a vector and a scalar __FORMULA__.
17) In the normal case, the large joints of the lower limb are aligned on a straight line which represents the mechanical longitudinal axis of the leg, the Mikulicz line.
18) While settlements represent a single axis of control, it is the largest with 68% of the Area C lands reserved for the settlements.
19) (the "longitude" of a point then represents a particular axis of rotation.) Note however that this set of rotations is not closed under composition.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of represent axis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of represent axis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with represent axis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word represent axis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with represent axis.
20 examples of simple sentences of represent axis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of represent axis
Compound Sentences with represent axis
Complex Sentences with represent axis
Compound-Complex Sentences with represent axis