urge authority in a sentence
1) He urged local authorities to refrain from violence.
2) We urge the Myanmar authorities to exercise utmost restraint.
3) We urge Russian authorities to investigate these claims.
4) Reith urged the local authorities to begin planning postwar reconstruction.
urge authority example sentences5) Monique also urged authorities to introduce taxi meters.
6) He urged federal authorities to legalise and regulate cannabis and cocaine .
7) He urged local authorities in the designated areas to take thorough measures.
8) She urged health authorities to carry out urgent research into the problem.
9) I urge the relevant authority to regulate the use of motorised bicycles.
10) Branson pledged to fight the deal, urging European competition authorities to intervene.
11) The U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees urged authorities to fully investigate the crime.
12) The town's pastor urged the authorities to take action against the Inspirationists.
13) He urged the Egyptian authorities to "listen to the concerns" of demonstrators.
14) I urge the relevant authorities to look into Phase 2 A eligibility next year.
example sentences with authority15) In his talks Hagel urged authorities to pursue a more open dialogue about cyber-warfare.
16) Moses urged God's authority over them, and their obligations to him.
17) They urged Nigerian authorities to hold accountable those responsible for these attacks while protecting innocent civilians.
18) We urge the Algerian authorities not to respond to these demands by using excessive force.
19) THE government is now in the curious position of urging 30 local authorities to spend more.
20) This can be done by urging authorities to reorganize the institutional configuration of the system.
21) Ironically, though, they have urged Malaysian authorities to be more transparent with information.
22) The Americans have urged the Lebanese authorities to stop the marches and prevent their recurrence.
23) Citizens and residents have been urging authorities to ensure safety of women travelling alone in local taxis.
24) Mr. Mahasivam urged the authorities to set-up a regional institute of education for the North.
25) NATO urges the Russian authorities to implement their obligations under the Vienna Convention on diplomatic relations.
26) We urge the Egyptian authorities to release information concerning the charges and the evidence against these activists.
27) The Greek Government has urged regional authorities to start replanting large areas burnt by the summer forest fires.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Local authorities are urged that they should collect methane from 1,000 landfill sites over the next five years.
29) In 1967, the government issued a circular which urged authorities to adopt and publicise rent rebate schemes.
30) I urge the authorities to find a long term solution and solve this matter as soon as possible .
31) Senior US envoy Michael Posner urged authorities to prosecute those responsible for widespread crackdowns against the anti-government uprising.
32) Mr. Nambiar was hopeful this would calm the situation, while he urged authorities to be continuously vigilant.
33) In 1934 Thevar organised a convention at Abhiram, which urged the authorities to repeal the CTA.
34) He urged Libya's authorities to exert maximum effort "in order to launch an internal political dialogue".
35) It also urged authorities to take further measures to reduce the backlog of court cases by enforcing court rulings.
36) Premier Li Keqiang and Vice-Premier Wang Yang urged authorities to take every measure to minimise injuries and damage .
37) Pratibha Patil, in her address, urged the school authorities to make Doon a co-educational institution.
38) We urge the Israeli authorities to release the detained journalists and allow them unrestricted access to the Gaza Strip.
39) In June 2010, Italian President Giorgio Napolitano urged all Italian authorities to cooperate in the investigation of the incident.
40) We reiterate that violence won't lead to any solution and we urge the Egyptian authorities to proceed with utmost restraint.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of urge authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of urge authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with urge authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word urge authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with urge authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of urge authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of urge authority
Compound Sentences with urge authority
Complex Sentences with urge authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with urge authority