accurateness in a sentence
1) The words are then queried against the inverted index and a rank of their accurateness is computed.
2) At the same time, she explores otherworldly things, like the afterlife and ghosts with the same accurateness .
3) Hence these young customer can use their experiences when evaluating issues like liability, friendliness, fairness and accurateness of a bank.
accurateness example sentences4) We do not warrant or guarantee the accurateness , completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site.
5) Although NHI attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site.
6) Alice is declared the winner of the challenge for her accurateness and as a prize she can make a wish and it will be fulfilled.
7) "The horrible deed was planned with devilish accurateness ," the "Pasadena Star News" reported at the time.
8) "The realism and accurateness of his work were made possible thanks to the visual memory bank to which Van Genk had access in his books.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accurateness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accurateness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accurateness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accurateness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accurateness.
20 examples of simple sentences of accurateness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accurateness
Compound Sentences with accurateness
Complex Sentences with accurateness
Compound-Complex Sentences with accurateness