uncomfortably aware in a sentence
1) But everyone was uncomfortably aware of last night's scene.
2) He was uncomfortably aware that Auguste was wrong.
3) But he was uncomfortably aware that she was precisely accurate.
4) She too seemed uncomfortably aware of Hasan and Aziz.
uncomfortably aware example sentences5) And I was uncomfortably aware of the spirit of Herbert.
6) Witcher was uncomfortably aware that nobody was laughing at the Doctor.
7) It is a contrast that some Parisians are uncomfortably aware of.
8) Dublin is uncomfortably aware of this.
9) The British were also made uncomfortably aware of their dependence upon the Americans.
10) She moved, uncomfortably aware that he had good reason to be annoyed.
11) His liking for the man made him uncomfortably aware of the similarity in their jobs.
12) On the other hand, Owen was uncomfortably aware, a lot of men were married.
13) I'm uncomfortably aware that this doesn't actually tell anybody exactly what they should do next.
14) One of his fictional characters was named Borges, partly because he uncomfortably aware of being himself.
example sentences with aware15) Ever since she had saved him in the snowstorm, George had been uncomfortably aware of her presence.
16) I remained seated on my mule, uncomfortably aware that my every gesture and expression was being carefully observed.
17) Seb was uncomfortably aware that Christian's expression was one of censure, but Detective Eddy had more to say.
18) Euvoran was uncomfortably aware of the bird's eyes, burning upon him more vigilantly and balefully as the dusk deepened.
19) In the Gulf war many Arab regimes supporting the alliance were uncomfortably aware that the Palestine issue was being used against them.
20) She folded her arms over her chest, uncomfortably aware of the shabbiness of her old pink housecoat, uncomfortably aware of an anger sizzling at the back of those eyes.
21) She folded her arms over her chest, uncomfortably aware of the shabbiness of her old pink housecoat, uncomfortably aware of an anger sizzling at the back of those eyes.
22) When making Catholic religious drawings in the Japanese style, I became uncomfortably aware that I was attempting things that had not, to my knowledge, been done before.
23) Ah yes, I see the little number on it now... So this is a five?" "A twenty," Harry corrected him in an undertone, uncomfortably aware of Mr. Roberts trying to catch every word.
24) Also the sporting community in South Africa is now uncomfortably aware that their cricketing authorities have asked far too much of their players this year.
25) Her contemporaries were well aware - sometimes all too uncomfortably aware - that she was, in her life and in her death, a figure of European significance.
26) Gina glared across the table at him, uncomfortably aware that he was the source of her unreasonable impatience, and resentful of the effect his presence was having on her.
27) Instead, as we stood uncomfortably aware of our lack of welcome amongst the piled up boxes on the floor, we sensed it was all too ordinary!
28) Yet his expression as he looked at her and the strength with which he seized her arm made her uncomfortably aware of their isolated position.
29) She stared at him, noting the dark patches darkening his shirt, and became uncomfortably aware of the trickle of sweat running down her own back.
30) Pell upsets the balance of things; Cleve becomes uncomfortably aware that he is the leader, and much is expected of him.
31) Only a fool would have turned it down, of course, but he was uncomfortably aware that Anthea, who had persuaded him to apply, had been instrumental in his appointment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of uncomfortably aware
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of uncomfortably aware with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with uncomfortably aware
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word uncomfortably aware in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with uncomfortably aware.
20 examples of simple sentences of uncomfortably aware. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of uncomfortably aware
Compound Sentences with uncomfortably aware
Complex Sentences with uncomfortably aware
Compound-Complex Sentences with uncomfortably aware