perfectly aware in a sentence
1) Today we are perfectly aware of being on our feet.
2) What was more, Rune was perfectly aware of that fact.
3) Her employer is perfectly aware that she is a sans-papiers .
4) The founding fathers were perfectly aware of the effects of megascale corporatism.
perfectly aware example sentences5) Nevertheless, most Shetlanders are perfectly aware of what social class means.
6) Paul is perfectly aware that that is sometime the response to our mercy.
7) Paul Boag: I was perfectly aware that I was writing link bait.
8) I think we're all perfectly aware of breast cancer at this point though.
9) The dry note in his voice told her he was perfectly aware of her manoeuvre.
10) They are perfectly aware of their actions, such as what their music and videos represent.
11) Although perfectly aware of her status in the county, she was not a snob.
12) The owners are perfectly aware of the law and choose to ignore what their dog is doing .
13) Every one in England, from the Queen downward, is perfectly aware of this fact.
14) Cathy Galvin: We were perfectly aware of the weight and significance of the piece we published.
example sentences with aware15) Claire is perfectly aware of what Parker does for a living, and has no qualms about it.
16) They pursue sensual indulgences to the injury of health, though perfectly aware that health is the greater good.
17) Likewise, as a pit bull owner, Ferguson was perfectly aware of the breed's horrific safety record .
18) I was perfectly aware of the array of choices that would be available to you both on Beta Colony.
19) I had such NO moments and was perfectly aware that my well rounded and robust thighs were on display ....
20) He is 33, he appears unstoppable, and he is perfectly aware that he came back from the grave.
21) If you read my "Myths" pages, you will see that I am already perfectly aware of this.
22) I'm perfectly aware that I need to work for my earnings, but I'm willing to do that.
23) I'm perfectly aware both of what decline was being hidden, and of how hoi polloi understands the odious phrase.
24) perfectly aware of the veiled disapproval, his kindlier feelings abated, to be replaced by a resurgence of ill humour.
25) perfectly aware of their difference in abilities, Killua drags him to train at the Celestial Tower, sanctuary of fights.
26) We're perfectly aware that money is an incentive; I'm continually surprised that we legislate without taking that into account.
27) perfectly aware that his life was at risk if he stayed in Romania, Mihai Fărcășanu made arrangements to escape from Romania.
28) We are perfectly aware of the commission's circumstances: Lorenzo the Magnificent gave this work to a person called Lorenzo di Pierfrancesco de' Medici .
29) I am perfectly aware of this fact, and therefore of the pressures under which a "professional" astrologer has to work.
30) We have to be perfectly aware of the fact that Assistance Allowance never would have been established without the then minister of social affairs, Bengt Westerberg's personal commitment.
31) Third case : If one is perfectly aware of drinking in an excessive fashion and willingly accepts that drunkenness can follow, there is therefore a grave or mortal sin.
32) I bet you snuck away from the others, because you're perfectly aware that none of _them_ would let you do something this stupid either." Her eyes narrowed.
33) Sure, we're perfectly aware that there's a handy little app on your phone that michael kors all your appointment organizational needs.
34) It is clear that he was perfectly aware of the importance of the part he was expected to play; and he used every means which suggested itself as practicable to force a crossing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of perfectly aware
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of perfectly aware with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with perfectly aware
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word perfectly aware in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with perfectly aware.
20 examples of simple sentences of perfectly aware. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of perfectly aware
Compound Sentences with perfectly aware
Complex Sentences with perfectly aware
Compound-Complex Sentences with perfectly aware