make aware in a sentence
1) I was made aware of my purity.
2) Staff are made aware of the achievement data surrounding disadvantaged pupils.
3) All prisoners are made aware of these rights.
4) I was never made aware of them.
make aware example sentences5) I have been made aware of it.
6) To avoid disappointment farmers should be made aware of these pitfalls.
7) Students should be made fully aware of these policies.
8) Hodgson's legal team was never made aware of its existence.
9) I've never been made much aware of it.
10) Customers are made aware who has access to their network .
11) The Prime Minister was also made aware.
12) S.H.I.E.L.D. was made aware of down, but Rhodes evaded capture.
13) The broker may need to be made aware of this duty.
14) I was never made aware of this by my radiation therapist .
example sentences with aware15) Has the new employee been made aware of the performance issues?
16) UNTAET has been made aware of it since December 1999.
17) They were made aware of his presence and nearness.
18) Blessed are the Israelites for being made aware of this mystery.
19) He is also made aware the existence of its Agents.
20) Working Groups are made aware of this at the earliest opportunity.
21) He had been made aware of this fact personally by al-Mustansir.
22) I was quite pleased to have been made aware of your website.
23) All employees are made aware of the development opportunities open to them.
24) Mortimer was only made aware of the amputation possibility in 2011.
25) People need to be made aware of incoming dangers and situation updates .
26) Marquess was not made aware of Bowes decision to leave.
27) Aquarists need to be made more aware of this hazard.
How to use aware in a sentence28) Humankind simply needed to be made aware of its existence.
29) How do we make OR aware that these are available ?
30) But they say people must be made aware of the risks.
31) Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
32) I was made aware of it.
33) Your unit commissioner really should be made aware of what is going on.
34) The consumer is rarely made aware of these abuses to the workers rights .
35) The Cabinet Secretary for Education was made aware of this potential strategy.
36) Therefore, he has to be made aware of his hidden thoughts.
37) Weizsäcker and Canaris were made aware of these plans.
38) Campers will be made aware of the characteristics that define successful players.
39) The Bank must be made aware of the abuse that is taking place.
40) In all, her office was made aware of 80 breaches in 2011.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of make aware
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of make aware with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with make aware
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word make aware in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with make aware.
20 examples of simple sentences of make aware. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of make aware
Compound Sentences with make aware
Complex Sentences with make aware
Compound-Complex Sentences with make aware