aware people in a sentence
1) If everyone were more aware, more people might choose to be vegetarians.
2) There is hope when aware people act as socially conscious citizens, I tell myself.
3) I wasn't aware people needed to be 'excused' for killing themselves.
4) The mountain lions are a greater threat, though they seldom attack alert and aware people .
aware people example sentences5) I was surprised how aware even illiterate people were about the elections and the political process.
6) For especially visual or spatially aware people, this experience can be more educationally beneficial than other demonstrations.
7) A "critical mass" of informed, committed, and spiritually aware people can move a nation forward.
8) Both the girls were aware most people knew this creature was fictional, but wanted to prove them wrong.
9) In the end, only an organized and aware people can stand up to the power of money.
10) Our full mailing list today contains many wise and aware people and we thank you for being here and reading with care.
11) Research in 50 countries shows North Americans to be the least culturally aware people with the British coming in a close second.
12) Educate yourselves.ok? please be aware people of everything that lives in your environment and be kind and live sustainably.
13) FOUL LANGUAGE – We encourage politically aware young people to read Tea Party 911, and we will not participate in their corruption.
14) If news is ordered based on how aware people are of the subject then why don't they just talk about what Tom Cruise did today?
example sentences with aware15) By ADRIAN SALBUCHI– Lucid and aware people observing world events unfold over the past decade or so – say, since September 11, 2001 – will have surely asked themselves what on Earth is going on here?
16) Yet we are also aware many people have only came to know us from our last few releases since Inside Out had pretty good distribution.
17) As Microsoft is well aware, people in the Android and Apple ecosystems are actively looking for alternatives to Office, due in large part to the lack of device coverage.
18) And the variations on the practice show how aware people are that machines can't easily detect spelling variations or infer a person from contextual clues.
19) While he's aware people have called him a whiner and advised him to pull up his "big boy pants," he doesn't seem to mind.
20) Despite the fact that most socially aware people have read "The New Jim Crow" by Michelle Alexander, the central message has not been received in the same way.
21) Enlightened, spiritually aware people shouldn't own guns."
22) To aware people we need the support of media and we should have the quality education which will sensitize the current generation
23) "If we study it and make people aware, then people will ask the question 'What am I being exposed to?'
24) ] "I think I'm always aware people have problems, even if they're not obvious – when I arrived at university no one would have thought, 'Oh my God, she's having a horrible time.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aware people
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aware people with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aware people
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aware people in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aware people.
20 examples of simple sentences of aware people. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aware people
Compound Sentences with aware people
Complex Sentences with aware people
Compound-Complex Sentences with aware people