precede arrival in a sentence
1) A carol service with music provided by Perins Community School's orchestra precedes the arrival .
2) His form in the first half of 2001 preceded the arrival of five more Serbs to Brazilian football.
3) This segment preceding the torch's arrival honored the first global torch relay that was begun by Athens 2004.
precede arrival example sentences4) The mass deportation was executed for approximately three weeks following the vote and preceding the arrival of international military forces.
5) Sockeye salmon still react to a light signal that precedes food arrival up to eight months since the last reinforcement.
6) There is also evidence that the Sinixt were seriously affected by the major political upheavals that preceded the arrival of the Europeans.
7) Leeds City had finished 19th in the Second Division in the season preceding Chapman's arrival , and were facing re-election.
8) She consulted us in regard to everything, and we almost lived at her place in those days preceding the arrival of Mr. Malcolm MacPherson.
9) Field Engineer C. Field Engineer C was hired in 1995, shortly after it became an MEP center and preceding the Center Director's arrival .
10) Preceding the arrival of the AUH-76 was the transfer of the SF-260s, during the early part of 1983, to 100th Training Wing.
11) The initial is caused by the poleward portion of a split upper level trough, with the damming preceding the arrival of the more equatorward portion.
12) The condition of the barrios, after the overthrow and immediately preceding the arrival of the Americans, in general, was very far from satisfactory.
13) In the half century preceding the arrival of the Spanish, the Kaqchikel were frequently at war with the Pipil of Izcuintepeque (modern Escuintla).
14) In the monster movie, "Cloverfield" (2008), NY1's Roma Torre reports on the earthquake preceding the arrival of the monster.
15) An old English name for the goldcrest is the "woodcock pilot", since migrating birds preceded the arrival of Eurasian woodcocks by a couple of days.
example sentences with precede arrival16) On the tour, Barnum's publicity always preceded Lind's arrival and whipped up enthusiasm (he had up to 26 journalists on his payroll).
17) According to J.P. Mallory, the original Gutians precede the arrival of Indo-Iranian peoples (of which the Kurds are one) by some 1500 years.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of precede arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of precede arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with precede arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word precede arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with precede arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of precede arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of precede arrival
Compound Sentences with precede arrival
Complex Sentences with precede arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with precede arrival