Arrhenius in a sentence
1) The figure shows Arrhenius plot derived from reaction rates.
2) There were others making IR measurements besides Arrhenius .
3) That is sufficient to prove Arrhenius theory of greenhouse warming wrong.
Arrhenius example sentences4) The Arrhenius equation provides a useful method for calculating the activation energy.
5) Arrhenius first predicted global warming from increased CO 2 emissions in 1896.
6) Arrhenius clearly believed that a warmer world would be a positive change.
7) Gordon Stein wrote that Svante Arrhenius was an atheist.
8) Brønsted-Lowry acid-base theory has several advantages over Arrhenius theory.
9) Arrhenius saw that this human emission of carbon would eventually lead to warming.
10) Arrhenius changed his career shortly after.
11) This is called the Arrhenius equation.
12) Scientists meanwhile began using computers to develop more sophisticated versions of Arrhenius's calculations.
13) The first modern approach to acid-base chemistry was by Arrhenius in 1887.
14) The first modern definition of acids and bases was devised by Svante Arrhenius .
15) Overall Arrhenius calculated that cutting in half would suffice to produce an ice age.
example sentences with Arrhenius16) Its effect as greenhouse gas was firstly analyzed by chemist and physicist Svante Arrhenius .
17) One of the limitations of the Arrhenius definition is its reliance on water solutions.
18) It accounts for the interactions among these greenhouse gases that the Arrhenius theory neglects .
19) In 1883, Svante Arrhenius developed an ion theory to explain conductivity in electrolytes.
20) Pouillet's pioneering work was later cited by Svante Arrhenius (1896).
21) Eventually, Arrhenius' theories became generally accepted and he turned to other scientific topics.
22) In later life, Arrhenius enjoyed using masses of data to discover mathematical relationships and laws.
23) Like Arrhenius but unlike Hulburt, Callendar did not take convection into account.
24) He proposed a thermodynamic basis for Svante Arrhenius's theory of electrolytic dissociation.
25) It is also important to note that Arrhenius confined his analysis to radiative transports only.
26) In 1901 Arrhenius was elected to the Swedish Academy of Sciences, against strong opposition.
27) Among his students in Graz were Svante Arrhenius and Walther Nernst.
28) The attempts to nominate Mendeleev in 1907 were again frustrated by the absolute opposition of Arrhenius .
How to use Arrhenius in a sentence29) Shaping the garnet could have been carried out by three methods ( Arrhenius 1971).
30) The work of Arrhenius was shown to be significantly in error by Angstrom in1903.
31) This rule employs the Arrhenius equation, a simple formula for the temperature dependence of reaction rates.
32) This does not require an aqueous solution or dissociation into ions as in the Arrhenius definition.
33) In an extension of his ionic theory Arrhenius proposed definitions for acids and bases, in 1884.
34) Nor did Arrhenius take account of the biggest unknown in the climate - the behavior of clouds.
35) About 1900, Arrhenius became involved in setting up the Nobel Institutes and the Nobel Prizes.
36) FWIW, Arrhenius advocated an international language based upon English, a more practical alternative to Esperanto.
37) Arrhenius replied strongly in 1901 ("Annalen der Physik"), dismissing the critique altogether.
38) The Arrhenius equation gives the temperature and activation energy dependence of the rate constant, an empirical law.
39) Ammonia added to water functions as Arrhenius base: it increases the concentration of the anion hydroxide.
40) Brønsted-Lowry theory can also be used to describe molecular compounds, whereas Arrhenius acids must be ionic compounds.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Arrhenius
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Arrhenius with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Arrhenius
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Arrhenius in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Arrhenius.
20 examples of simple sentences of Arrhenius. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Arrhenius
Compound Sentences with Arrhenius
Complex Sentences with Arrhenius
Compound-Complex Sentences with Arrhenius