tough assignment in a sentence
1) I realize this is a tough assignment.
2) Sri Lanka had been a tough assignment.
3) It was a tough assignment for two reasons.
4) A tough assignment but Caroline did a great job!
tough assignment example sentences5) Give them the tough assignments, urging them to aim for greatness.
6) It is easily the toughest assignment England B have faced in recent seasons.
7) Few, if any, committees can have faced a tougher assignment.
8) A tough assignment for Mr. Sifers.
9) That was a tough assignment.
10) Stepanović later stated that the march across the mountain was his toughest assignment in the war.
11) And throughout this very tough assignment, they remained positive, professional, and in ... good humor!
12) It was a tough assignment, but I'm very committed to the truth so I made the trip.
13) It was a tough assignment facing a fired-up Sharks team, away, but they could easily have won.
14) He had a brilliant tactical mind and had helped to crack some of UNACO's toughest assignments in the past.
example sentences with assignment15) Ferguson salvaged at least a point from another tough assignment, the first of the season at the third attempt.
16) He held his man, Cashmere Wright, a tough assignment, scoreless in the second half and in OT.
17) Right-hander Jose Dominguez was optioned back to Triple-A. Now Fife draws one tough assignment -- outpitch Jose Fernandez.
18) Consequently, selling the concept of a separate virtual machine'stack' for client-side application development became a tough assignment.
19) What I am saying is that the record indicates that he was given a tough assignment and delivered pretty well last year .
20) He had been given a tough assignment and he was in there fighting like hell on behalf of the British vehicle division.
21) It was a tough assignment for the new manager, however, Waterford came through it to win by a single point.
22) Among all the peoples, one will stand out as the ones who stuck it out through history with the toughest assignment.
23) Each GAP team receives a specific section or district of the city to target; the Southern group had a tough assignment: the Palermo district, known as the least evangelical section of the city.
24) Being on a cruise ship might sound like easy work, but doing 12 performances in seven days – with the added pressure of making people laugh – can be a tough assignment for anyone.
25) Truly, Bishops have a tough assignment: they relate to persons in all directions, while at the same time providing accountability and oversight to a high number of demands and challenges.
26) I, the son, was expected to emulate her in academic attainment a tough assignment made harder by my fathers shortcomings as a role model and my mothers tendency to harp on them behind his back.
27) It is not far in distance but is a tough assignment, pathless, very rough underfoot with no mercy for tired legs.
28) When the nanny (Carol Kane, Trees Lounge ) ditches the house, Wolfe struggles to keep charge of the kids, making this his toughest assignment yet.
29) One of his first and toughest assignments was the International Harvester Foundry, on Brookville Road, on Indianapolis's far East Side.
30) Since the key objective of Kesternich was considered a tougher assignment, the 2nd Battalion of the 310th was attached to the 309th, giving it four battalions.
31) A 2-24 to 0-12 defeat was Offaly's lot on that occasion, as Dooley's side were banished to the All-Ireland qualifiers and a tough assignment against Limerick.
32) GATE classes go more in depth and learns some curriculum for the following grade level, with tougher assignments and a faster learning pace.
33) But things are not always so idyllic - because this is Angola, and one of the toughest assignments in XFI's portfolio.
34) Niskanen may not be any better than Petry, but this team could sure use another Petry to spell off the one we have and at the very least split the tough assignments.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of tough assignment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of tough assignment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with tough assignment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word tough assignment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with tough assignment.
20 examples of simple sentences of tough assignment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of tough assignment
Compound Sentences with tough assignment
Complex Sentences with tough assignment
Compound-Complex Sentences with tough assignment