refuse assignment in a sentence
1) An independent contractor is always free to refuse an assignment.
2) On December 30, White again refused assignment to the Vipers.
3) Can I refuse an assignment then?
4) If you refuse a new assignment, you may be disqualified from receiving benefits.
refuse assignment example sentences5) Following the season, on October 7, he refused a minor league assignment and became a free agent.
6) Jayla's was successful, while Cassandra was unwilling to have her hair cut shorter and she refused this assignment.
7) She had threatened to refuse this assignment if Mitch was not allowed here, and Felipe de Santis had accepted that.
8) Plutarch recounts that Cato saw the commission as an attempt to be rid of him, and initially refused the assignment.
9) According to court documents, Mody's bosses claimed he spoke disparagingly of his co-workers, refused an assignment as being beneath him, and was abruptly taking days off and coming to work late.
10) He was also reassigned as "na'ib" of Ruha (Edessa), a post which he reluctantly accepted, literally refusing the new assignment in the morning then relenting before the end of the day.
11) refused the assignment, Parisi returned to his homeland in 1785, where he was promoted to the rank of major and began to roll out the plan for the foundation of the new Academy.
12) After posting a 6.75 ERA in four Spring Training starts with the Mariners and refusing a minor league assignment, Baker was released on March 24.
13) On August 15, 1975, Ellis refused assignment to the bullpen again; as a result, the Pirates suspended him for one day.
14) The Salerno battle was also the site of the Salerno Mutiny instigated by about 500 men of the British X Corps, who on 16 September refused assignment to new units as replacements.
example sentences with assignment15) Selznick's friendship with Cukor had crumbled slightly when the director refused other assignments, including "A Star is Born" (1937) and "Intermezzo" (1939).
16) Since Nix refused triple A assignment maybe ha can join Polanco, dobbs, Qualls in miami and the marlins can pass the phils too.
17) On 9 October, 1971, Members of the US First Air Cavalry Division refused an assignment to go out on patrol by expressing 'a desire not to go'.
18) "When was the last time the two of you refused an assignment on ethical grounds?
19) Perhaps, Señorita Howard, you will refuse this assignment at the risk of your job?'
20) 'I work with Mr Mitchell or I refuse the assignment,' she snapped, her suspicions again aroused at this insistence on women only.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of refuse assignment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of refuse assignment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with refuse assignment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word refuse assignment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with refuse assignment.
20 examples of simple sentences of refuse assignment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of refuse assignment
Compound Sentences with refuse assignment
Complex Sentences with refuse assignment
Compound-Complex Sentences with refuse assignment