random assignment in a sentence
1) random assignment was conducted separately for each center.
2) A valid experiment is controlled and uses random assignment.
3) No study used random assignment of subjects to treatment and comparison conditions.
4) A pretest-posttest follow-up control group design with random assignment was used.
random assignment example sentences5) ONJ occurred as early as 6 months after random assignment.
6) Students have complained about the seemingly random assignment of e-mail addresses.
7) random assignment is often viewed as the most preferred method of evaluation.
8) Their applications were then sent to MPR for random assignment.
9) Quasi-random assignment can be as convincing as random assignment.
10) random assignment in program evaluation and intervention research: Questions and answers.
11) In typical scientific experiments, treatment and control groups are selected through random assignment.
12) The elementary school study used random assignment of students to treatment and control groups.
13) random assignment to treatment and control conditions was not accomplished in this study.
14) Evaluations conducted with random assignment are able to make stronger inferences about causation.
example sentences with assignment15) These studies employed random assignment of children and families to treatment and control conditions.
16) Under the same mechanism another random assignment of treatments yields yet another average causal effect.
17) Randomized trials are not affected by confounding by indication due to random assignment.
18) Authentic work is more than just a random assignment out of a textbook.
19) As such, random assignment ensures that both the experimental and control groups are equivalent.
20) random assignment of 869 eligible high-risk youths to treatment and control conditions yielded equivalent groups.
21) She made use of random assignment in direction of just take members for this investigate.
22) random assignments must be remembered by the load balancer, which creates a burden on storage.
23) Interestingly, we see something close to this already, even without random assignment of games.
24) However, since most programs cannot use random assignment, causation cannot be determined.
25) Hypnosis research is typically completed in the lab as an experiment with both control and random assignment.
26) First, the study design did not include random assignment of participants to disclosure or non-disclosure groups.
27) A report on " using random assignment to evaluate employment programs," published in London in 2003.
How to use assignment in a sentence28) The random assignment of individuals to program and control groups allows for making the assumption of continuing equivalence.
29) random assignment ensures the equivalency of the groups in all pertinent respects other than the intervention itself.
30) Neurofeedback has been evaluated with positive results for ASD, but studies have lacked random assignment to controls.
31) Through random assignment, researches are able to make the two groups as similar in composition as possible.
32) random assignment is uncommon.
33) Lack of random assignment.
34) Quasi experiments have outcome measures, treatments, and experimental units, but do not use random assignment.
35) The random assignments ensure a spirit of objectivity, said the Vatican spokesman, the Rev. Federico Lombardi.
36) random assignment, if properly performed, ensures that the patients in the groups being compared are highly similar.
37) random assignment of sandbag lifts is as useless as doing such with barbells, dumbbells or even kettlebells.
38) random assignment ensures that any systematic differences that emerged later could reliably be attributed to the alternative copayment schedule.
39) ICF will conduct experimental studies involving the random assignment of students to a treatment group or a control group.
40) In a quasi-experimental design, assignment to a given treatment condition is based on something other than random assignment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of random assignment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of random assignment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with random assignment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word random assignment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with random assignment.
20 examples of simple sentences of random assignment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of random assignment
Compound Sentences with random assignment
Complex Sentences with random assignment
Compound-Complex Sentences with random assignment