top adviser in a sentence
1) Franz Joseph I finally followed the urgent counsel of his top advisers .
2) Clinton and his top advisers have uttered varying degrees of regret for those decisions.
3) Ford eventually rose to become a top adviser to OSS head William Joseph Donovan.
top adviser example sentences4) Francophones insisted on neutrality, as did some top advisers like O.D. Skelton.
5) He has his own shoes," said Harel Tubi, a top adviser .
6) Mr. Rove, a top adviser to the president, takes charge of the politics.
7) Perez was a top adviser to O'Malley on Maryland's healthcare workforce shortage.
8) This provided vital clues to their progress directly to the U.S. President and his top advisers .
9) But I want to assure you , I have my top advisers working around the clock.
10) While at State, he was a top adviser to Secretary of State Cyrus Vance.
11) Especially among career Army officers, an extraordinary anger is building at Rumsfeld and his top advisers .
12) He and top advisers have made a show of dining several times with Republican and Democratic members.
13) It 's a great place to hear valuable feedback and information from top advisers and investors in the industry!
14) That report , top advisers tell CBS News, is due to be released in a day or two.
15) President Barack Obama is freezing the U.S. assets of seven Russian officials, including top advisers to President Vladimi.
example sentences with top adviser16) John Lehman, a top adviser , said that the shipbuilding funds would come from cuts in the Pentagon.
17) Mimori Kiryu is the daughter of Tadanori Kiryu, the Mainland's top adviser for the Lost Ground.
18) Karzai's top adviser on the reconciliation process with the insurgents said that the country must learn to forgive the Taliban.
19) Once again , we'll point out that Ready for Hillary has no formal ties to Clinton or her top advisers .
20) The increasingly bitter dispute has pitted the president and his top advisers against lawmakers, including some from Bush's Republican Party.
21) Former US president Richard Nixon and former Russian president Boris Yeltsin both raised concerns among their top advisers with their heavy drinking.
22) Nixon referred to Brooke as "one of my top advisers " while in Chicago and during a visit to San Francisco.
23) Mr. and Mrs. Frump are whisked away from the dock for an important meeting with the Queen and her top advisers , not even having to send their bags through Customs.
24) C. WALLACE: Let me bring Nicolle back into this, because the president and a number of his top advisers are taking this week off to rest and to retool their message.
25) Feb. 24, 2010 - Last week, President Obama's top adviser on counter-terrorism, John Brennan, spoke at an event sponsored by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA).
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of top adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of top adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with top adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word top adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with top adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of top adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of top adviser
Compound Sentences with top adviser
Complex Sentences with top adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with top adviser