adviser on in a sentence
1) His adviser on police matters dismissed the idea with vigour.
2) Dennis was also an adviser on it.
3) Does the bank have a small business adviser on staff?
adviser on example sentences4) He also is Lane's adviser on rookie progression.
5) He became Lewis's adviser on new pop music.
6) A legal adviser on the staff of a military command.
7) BNP Paribas is financial adviser on the line six expansion .
8) Professor John Taylor served as scientific adviser on the production.
9) The Secretary of War had acquired an adviser on Negro affairs.
10) Find the Fulbright Program adviser on your campus.
11) He circulated a report on KMAG advisers on 5 May 1950.
12) Flournoy was an adviser on the most recent Obama campaign.
13) Arnold Schwarzenegger names Warren Buffett as his economic adviser on Wednesday.
14) Dr Pearce is the special adviser on environmental economics to Chris Patten.
15) English Heritage is the Government's statutory adviser on the historic environment.
example sentences with adviser on16) Martin Narey - Ministerial adviser on Adoption.
17) Binay is also the presidential adviser on OFW concerns.
18) Stay in contact with your professor or adviser on a regular basis.
19) Lecturers in college are guides and advisers on the subjects of study.
20) She has long been one of McCain's closest advisers on education issues.
21) Having professional advisers on tap to help us understand these issues has been invaluable.
22) Sagan briefly served as an adviser on Stanley Kubrick's film "".
23) Adviser on Mass Radiography, Ministry of Health.
24) The Commission appoints advisers on as needed basis to advise on particular research projects.
25) An adviser on economic development was appointed and a ten-year development plan drawn up.
26) She was adviser on The Zebra in Your Stable .
27) Is he likely to be seen as an adviser on -- on morality?
28) Tomlinson is an adviser on entrepreneurship to the business secretary, Vince Cable.
How to use adviser on in a sentence29) Lately Chief Federal adviser on Education, Federation of Nigeria.
30) Porco was also an adviser on the 2009 film "Star Trek".
31) Regional drug information centres inform professional advisers on new drugs and their likely cost implications.
32) Margaret Thatcher's former adviser on foreign policy Sir Percy Cradock is honoured.
33) Today he is internationally recognised as a writer, teacher and adviser on leadership.
34) John Ashton is an independent commentator and adviser on the politics of climate change.
35) Cline was then a foreign policy adviser on President-elect Reagan's transitional team.
36) He was Scientific adviser on the Lindsay Anderson film O Lucky Man!
37) Brecht was named in 1920 chief adviser on play selection at the Munich Kammerspiele.
38) His advisers on his dissertation were Hans Kelsen and Othmar Spann.
39) She also served as Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's adviser on immigration policy.
40) A record of each vote cast by the investment adviser on behalf of a client.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adviser on
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adviser on with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adviser on
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adviser on in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adviser on.
20 examples of simple sentences of adviser on. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adviser on
Compound Sentences with adviser on
Complex Sentences with adviser on
Compound-Complex Sentences with adviser on