principal adviser in a sentence
1) She is the principal adviser to the House on parliamentary procedures and practices.
2) At the same time we spoke to the director and the principal adviser .
3) The owner and principal adviser is Arthur Crump, who started the practice in 1993.
principal adviser example sentences4) The director's visit took place in July 1983 and the principal adviser was also present.
5) The Premier is thus the Governor's principal adviser regarding the functions and administration of government.
6) At Columbia University, her principal adviser was Franz Neumann, a revisionist Marxist.
7) King Gustav III appointed him to command the light squadron and to be his principal naval adviser .
8) The clerk to the local authority was the principal legal adviser and, therefore, invariably a lawyer.
9) Peter Mann, principal educational adviser to Dorset County Council, is clearly one of the optimists.
10) While Radford remained Eisenhower's principal adviser for the budget, they differed on matters of foreign policy.
11) The CDS, along with the Permanent Under Secretary, are the principal advisers to the departmental minister.
12) The principal adviser said that the advisers could only comment on what they had seen - or not seen.
13) At this meeting the director, the principal adviser , the head and forty-three of the staff were present.
14) The archbishop of Toledo, Rodrigo Ximenes, was chancellor of Castile and his principal adviser for many years.
15) Lasseter was also named principal creative adviser at Walt Disney Imagineering, where he helps design attractions for Disney Parks.
example sentences with principal adviser16) He ran the administration with the help of his principal advisers and Civil servants better known as judicial and Revenue Commissioners.
17) The Secretary's main function was to serve as the principal adviser to the President in the determination of foreign policy.
18) Jan Zamoyski, one of the most distinguished personalities of the period, became the king's principal adviser and manager.
19) The Chief Accountant is appointed by the Chairman to be the principal adviser to the Commission on accounting and auditing matters.
20) The chief of staff also replaced the commanding general as the principal military adviser to the secretary of war and the president.
21) Universa is a fund which is based on the "black swan" idea and to which Taleb is a principal adviser .
22) In addition to managing those programs, the Assistant Administrator serves as principal adviser to the Administrator in matters pertaining to them.
23) Elena Pavlovna and her principal advisers , Kiselev and August von Haxthausen, were waiting for Alexander when he arrived at Kissingen.
24) As Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, Mr. Moss was the principal legal adviser in the Executive Branch.
25) Johnson's principal advisers -- Dean Rusk, Robert McNamara, McGeorge Bundy, and Walter Rostow -- echoed Sorensen's views.
26) I have listed on this slide some of the areas in which we are active and in all of these you are the principal advisers to our governments.
27) The President and his principal advisers were well aware by late November that the Japanese might strike almost at once and without warning.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of principal adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of principal adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with principal adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word principal adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with principal adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of principal adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of principal adviser
Compound Sentences with principal adviser
Complex Sentences with principal adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with principal adviser