lead adviser in a sentence
1) But it is a view which is questioned by the leading independent adviser and actuary, .
2) Marsh's Marine Practice is one of the leading advisers to the maritime industry on risk and insurance issues.
3) On Nov. 13 Gorbachev's leading economic adviser , Deputy Prime Minister Leonid Abalkin, presented his transition plan.
lead adviser example sentences4) Colleges within Oxford University should be scrapped, according to a report prepared by a leading adviser to Baroness Thatcher.
5) Credit Suisse is a leading corporate adviser on merger and acquisitions in the region and is involved in deals, according to Dealogic, worth $12.5bn this year.
6) But since Sen Kerry abandoned his presidential aspirations this year, many of his leading advisers have yet to align themselves with any of the other candidates.
7) Until 1991 I was a partner in the Hay Group which, among other professional interests, is globally a leading adviser on executive compensation.
8) He was to become one of the leading advisers of the Merovingian king Theudebert I, and was lynched after the king's death as being responsible for taxing the Franks.
9) Sidonius wrote to a number of Romans who achieved eminent positions under Euric, including Leo, who became one of the king's leading advisers .
10) Kaya's on-and-off relationship with the CIA reached a peak in 1968, when he was the leading political adviser to Prime Minister Eisaku Sato.
11) He seriously considered invading Siam but his advisers led by Binnya Law, governor of Bassein, recommended that he should attack Ava instead.
12) It consisted mostly of French officers, although it also included a few British advisers led by Lieutenant General Sir Adrian Carton De Wiart.
13) The King and his leading advisers were concerned about the rise of socialism and the growing labour movement, which they associated with republicanism.
14) Leading economic advisers began to press for greater reliance on the price mechanism, and in 1948 the Board of Trade had a 'bonfire of economic controls'.
15) May 9, 1972 The House of Lords decision in Launchbury v. Morgans led Mr Ali's advisers to believe that it was impossible to continue the action.
example sentences with lead adviser16) We asked two leading advisers to offer their recommendations
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lead adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lead adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lead adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lead adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lead adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of lead adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lead adviser
Compound Sentences with lead adviser
Complex Sentences with lead adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with lead adviser