theoretical argument in a sentence
1) The theoretical arguments receive empirical support from private systems elsewhere.
2) This is a political and a theoretical argument .
3) But more importantly , you make a wholly theoretical argument .
theoretical argument example sentences4) This was their status, theoretical argument , and ultimate goal.
5) Thus far Strabo had relied on theoretical argument derived from his authorities.
6) Voluntariness is too important to fall before theoretical arguments about necessity and determinism.
7) Additionally, there are theoretical arguments that this type of energy should exist.
8) The main theoretical arguments underlying the original Phillips curve can be described as follows.
9) Nevertheless, there are strong theoretical arguments for including economic factors in models predicting crime rates.
10) Often, however, theoretical arguments have been distanced from detailed empirical investigation of industrial change.
11) In working through the accounts particular emphasis has been placed upon the nature of the theoretical arguments involved.
12) By most theoretical arguments , a domestic currency depreciation is expected to decrease source country foreign direct investments abroad.
13) Answer : Trademark Misuse is a largely theoretical argument about how a trademark holder can use its rights.
14) Theoretical arguments regarding the relative merits of free market versus mixed economy policies do not always yield a clear conclusion.
15) Stalinism, in fact, accords all too perfectly with the perverse structures of Sartre's own theoretical argument .
example sentences with theoretical argument16) Various observers claim to have seen evidence for the gas , but theoretical arguments cast serious doubt on their results .
17) Until this week, I assumed the theoretical argument in the article was derived through meticulous logic and good guesswork.
18) That's much more a mode of trying to win theoretical arguments and I'm more interested in reconciling interests.
19) According to some, his theoretical argument often lacks historical fact, which lends himself more to provocation rather than insight.
20) First of all, the efficiency of the DEA is proved with theoretical arguments and with numerical work on artificial sequences.
21) This result is in line with the theoretical argument that labor supply adjustments are more common among households that are financially constrained.
22) Einstein's theoretical argument was based on thermodynamics, on counting the number of states, and so was not completely convincing.
23) Amidst a diversity of close-up film analysis and theoretical arguments from all angles then, it might be useful to try and present some sort of an overview.
24) There are a lot of strong theoretical arguments that say that if sanctions are going to work they are likely to work at the threat stage.
25) Mehlum et al. (2006b) reports their central theoretical argument and key empirical results. 136 Models of Rent-seeking and the Resource Curse equalized.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of theoretical argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of theoretical argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with theoretical argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word theoretical argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with theoretical argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of theoretical argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of theoretical argument
Compound Sentences with theoretical argument
Complex Sentences with theoretical argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with theoretical argument