major argument in a sentence
1) This last theory was based on three major arguments .
2) Two major arguments have been put forward .
3) What are the major arguments on Medicaid?
major argument example sentences4) What are the major arguments for and against the individual mandate?
5) It sounded like some kind of alarm call or major argument .
6) What are the major arguments on severability?
7) But Mr Major's argument is still terribly prosaic.
8) One major argument of the author was the quality of the graduates.
9) I agree with the major argument .
10) In Part I, Paine outlines his major arguments and personal creed.
11) The major arguments for and against corporate social responsibility are shown in Exhibit 1.
12) In fact, brute force seemed to be the major argument in its favor.
13) My major argument is that - yes - we can do a lot better.
14) The following summaries of major arguments and their counter-arguments are meant as a brief overview.
15) Still, these findings complicate one of the major arguments used against raising the minimum wage.
example sentences with major argument16) In his first major argument , Socrates attempts to show that this sophists claim is self-refuting.
17) John, Richard and Sue (John's mother) are suddenly embroiled in a major argument .
18) The third major argument raised by the government was that the Times had no right to publish classified material.
19) Franklin examines all the major arguments for animal rights proposed to date and extends the philosophy in new directions.
20) As is common in opinions to which there are dissents, Stevens' opinion addressed the major arguments in dissent.
21) In 839, there was another major argument between the chancellors that led to Zheng's and Chen's removal.
22) Next, I discuss the major arguments for why father absence matters and present evidence relative to each of these claims.
23) In the various briefs prepared for the Supreme Court, the major argument surrounded the notion of 'service abroad'.
24) Cain's major argument in "Towards Transgression" were that there are: three traditional approaches of feminist criminology - 1.
25) Bokassa and Banza had a major argument over the country's budget, as Banza adamantly opposed the president's extravagant spending.
26) It was nine days of her whining, being uncooperative, irrational, demanding and some major arguments in public - including one on a tour bus.
27) The fact that there are major arguments against the efficacy of vaccination I have no real desire to get bogged down in now.
28) Fisher's major argument is that if the indexes did what they purported to do, then all five of them would rank the states similarly.
How to use major argument in a sentence29) Further, a major argument is that the forex industry in the United States will essentially cease altogether as a result of traders moving their forex activities offshore.
30) Probably ex post, since minor damage can be punished with small punishments even ex post, permitting fines, and that eliminates one major argument for ex ante.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of major argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of major argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with major argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word major argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with major argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of major argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of major argument
Compound Sentences with major argument
Complex Sentences with major argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with major argument