credible argument in a sentence
1) They lack credible arguments and instead focus on sensationalized propaganda.
2) This is not a point of any credible argument .
3) A credible argument can be made that no popular referendum would ever approve such laws.
credible argument example sentences4) People have made credible arguments for survival of micro organisms in large chunks of rock .
5) These are credible arguments that have investment implications in the face of the euro-zone crisis.
6) Romney had a golden opportunity to make a credible argument for Blacks to support him.
7) But there is a credible argument that Washington gets into conflicts because potential adversaries underestimate U.S. willingness to abide by its commitments.
8) Depending on the amount of U.S. troops and their function in Afghanistan, that could have the makings of a credible argument .
9) With her recognition of the unusual role of sterling and London in the international financial system, Mrs Thatcher makes a more credible argument against participation.
10) The only truly credible argument I can think of was the X-Box 360 red ring of death situation, because even Microsoft owned up to it.
11) Logos are the words we use, the clarity of the message itself, the credible arguments used and the supporting evidence on which our arguments are built.
12) They have made further disputes impossible." The American public believed that the committee had made credible arguments against the German army.
13) As long as private cars are the norm , it's also not a credible argument to say that amenities should precede settlement.
14) " I would expect we will be able to set out serious, credible arguments and potential alternatives," he said.
15) "I have yet to hear a credible argument from any CEO on why it is better to have the same individual running the company and the board at the same time," says Pearce.
example sentences with credible argument16) luke101 "The fact that there are pious Muslims who reject Islamism is not a credible argument that Islamism is an invalid interpretation of Islam.
17) 11 The fact that the UK has not been sued through an ISDS procedure in the past is also not a credible argument for its inclusion in TTIP.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of credible argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of credible argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with credible argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word credible argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with credible argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of credible argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of credible argument
Compound Sentences with credible argument
Complex Sentences with credible argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with credible argument