take antibiotic in a sentence
1) There are many benefits to not taking antibiotics unless absolutely necessary.
2) Severe reactions may result from taking these antibiotics .
3) You don't follow directions when taking antibiotics .
take antibiotic example sentences4) How long to take antibiotics for acne?
5) Do not take antibiotics prescribed for someone else.
6) The more severe cases of impetigo requires antibiotics taken by mouth.
7) We take antibiotics for things we shouldn't.
8) Don't take leftover antibiotics or antibiotics prescribed for someone else.
9) Don't forget to take those antibiotics religiously for 10 days.
10) He recovered after taking antibiotics , but remained unable to swallow.
11) Took antibiotics for 4 days, didn't work.
12) Did you miss any pills lately or take antibiotics ?
13) Do not take an antibiotic for oral administration.
14) Taking pointless antibiotics only aggravates the problem.
15) Take antibiotics exactly as the doctor prescribes .
example sentences with take antibiotic16) Simple "fix" is to take a low dose antibiotic afterward.
17) I recently started taking antibiotics hopefully i can start to feel human.
18) However , patients should be wary of taking antibiotics without medical consultation.
19) Probiotics decrease the risk of diarrhea in those taking antibiotics .
20) When it comes to chests , take the antibiotics .
21) Later ..... she stopped coughing after taking antibiotic for a week.
22) Patients should also only take antibiotics when they are really necessary .
23) This type of infection typically responds to an antibiotic taken by mouth.
24) Patients with mild-to-moderate cases take oral antibiotics at home.
25) No patients had taken antibiotics for at least one month before endoscopy.
26) I was recently taking some antibiotics .
27) If you have a bad cold, you should take antibiotics .
28) Should I start taking preventive antibiotics ?
How to use take antibiotic in a sentence29) That's a very unusual way to take an antibiotic .
30) Taking an antibiotic when it is not necessary can be harmful.
31) Do I need to take antibiotics ?
32) Texas factor in which advocacy antibiotics were taken $100 under the fourteenth amendment.
33) I have taken many antibiotics to combat this UTI with little improvement .
34) The patient is now well and taking four antituberculous antibiotics and zidovudine.
35) antibiotics are usually taken as pills.
36) When you take an antibiotic it's supposed to kill the bacteria.
37) Except for special circumstances, it is typically alright to drink while taking antibiotics .
38) Lots of people who take antibiotics .
39) The person can begin taking the antibiotics within 72 hours of removing the tick.
40) Diflucan or fluconazole is a triazole antifungal antibiotic usually taken orally.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of take antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of take antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with take antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word take antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with take antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of take antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of take antibiotic
Compound Sentences with take antibiotic
Complex Sentences with take antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with take antibiotic