supervise affair in a sentence
1) Supervise the affairs of the chapter as the chief executive officer.
2) They also took on additional responsibilities such as supervising religious affairs and controlling firearms.
3) Ogosho Ieyasu also supervised diplomatic affairs with the Netherlands and Spain.
supervise affair example sentences4) The Higher Judicial Council manages and supervises the affairs of the federal judiciary.
5) The mandate of the Board is to supervise the business affairs of the LCBO.
6) In the early 1990s, several vice premiers of the State Administration Council supervised economic affairs .
7) The Bureau of Financial Supervision was set up under the Ministry of Finance, to supervise financial affairs .
8) The Manager supervises the administrative affairs of the city and carries out the policies established by the City Council.
9) At first the Catholic hierarchy supported Gladstone supervising Irish affairs , hoping to gain financial aid for a Catholic University.
10) They plan, provide for and supervise the financial affairs of the parish, as well as oversee the physical properties.
11) Chief Duke supervised the affairs of the Department from March through September 1976, while Chief Giarrusso recuperated from an illness.
12) Is responsible for and shall supervise the fiscal affairs and responsibilities of the Division, subject to administrative supervision by the Director.
13) Women's role, on the other hand, was to rear the children, gather and prepare foodstuffs, and generally supervise domestic affairs .
14) It supervises the affairs of the credit union through its oversight responsibilities and appoints a CEO to manage the day to day operations.
15) Under the terms of the Treaty of Versailles of 1919 the occupation was continued and the Inter-Allied Rhineland High Commission was set up to supervise affairs .
example sentences with supervise affair16) Hotel appointment: Accountant Touche Ross, currently supervising the affairs of Randell's Hotel in Skipton, has appointed Oriel Leisure to manage the complex.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of supervise affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of supervise affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with supervise affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word supervise affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with supervise affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of supervise affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of supervise affair
Compound Sentences with supervise affair
Complex Sentences with supervise affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with supervise affair