sufficiently advanced in a sentence
1) Post-AP courses are available to sufficiently advanced students through academy courses.
2) They were not considered to be sufficiently advanced .
3) Might every sufficiently advanced civilisation stumble across a suicidal technology or unsustainable trajectory?
sufficiently advanced example sentences4) Wathan generators create wathans which attach themselves to sufficiently advanced chordates.
5) A sufficiently advanced form of virtual reality can provide for all information transactions.
6) He argues that "any sufficiently advanced benevolence may be indistinguishable from malevolence.
7) At that time, model theory was not sufficiently advanced to find the counter-examples.
8) Might every sufficiently advanced civilization stumble across a suicidal technology or settle into an unsustainable trajectory?
9) Of the prospective processes, only Lawrence's electromagnetic separation appeared sufficiently advanced for construction to commence.
10) The SEAM and Renault projects were sufficiently advanced to approve the construction of a prototype of each.
11) Despite the old adage about sufficiently advanced technology , science and magic probably shouldn't actually be synonyms.
12) There is a saying , General Welsh: "Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is completely indistinguishable from malice.
13) While WT is mostly an empty handed style, it does use weapons when the student is sufficiently advanced .
14) Finally, Allied radar eventually became sufficiently advanced that the Schnorchel mast itself could be detected beyond visual range.
15) The work was sufficiently advanced that directors were able to make an inspection by train on 11 April 1859.
example sentences with sufficiently advanced16) This can be a case of any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic, Clarke's third law.
17) Science fiction supremo Arthur C. Clarke once declared: 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic'.
18) Some of these languages are sufficiently advanced so that part of an application can often be implemented in them.
19) So that is the game I am playing, the '' sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic'' game.
20) This would lead to convergence of all sufficiently advanced cultures (what I have dubbed the strong convergence hypothesis ).
21) The late Arthur C. Clarke's third law states that "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".
22) Arthur C Clarke once remarked that any sufficiently advanced technology is, to the rest of us, indistinguishable from magic.
23) That is not a matter where the parties are sufficiently advanced for it to be addressed to me at this stage.
24) Although no notated musical compositions were found, the inscriptions indicate that the system was sufficiently advanced to allow for musical notation.
25) By the first century B.C., this method was sufficiently advanced that a depth of over one mile was measured in the Mediterranean.
26) Readiness for quick dive at all times, which requires a sufficiently advanced stage of training that this can be accomplished by the section on watch.
27) THIS plan of operations was well arranged, but the Turks had not sufficiently advanced in military science to act upon extensive combinations.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sufficiently advanced
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sufficiently advanced with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sufficiently advanced
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sufficiently advanced in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sufficiently advanced.
20 examples of simple sentences of sufficiently advanced. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sufficiently advanced
Compound Sentences with sufficiently advanced
Complex Sentences with sufficiently advanced
Compound-Complex Sentences with sufficiently advanced