fairly advanced in a sentence
1) The remaining lakes are in fairly advanced state of deterioration.
2) Both videos in fairly advanced American English.
3) In stages of unhesitating optimism, he felt fairly advanced .
fairly advanced example sentences4) A fairly advanced draft of CESL exists, which requires to be refined.
5) Sampling, digital analysis and digital synthesis of sound and image are already fairly advanced .
6) Stevens is a rare example of a poet whose main output came at a fairly advanced age.
7) Like the Inca, the Maya also had command of fairly advanced agricultural and construction technology.
8) Longman has Britain In Close-up , a fairly advanced text about British life and institutions.
9) It can be judged from these that plans for the subscription were fairly advanced before her death.
10) Throughout the carve gybe (a high speed, fairly advanced manoeuvre) is given as an example.
11) Some aspen trees (Populus tremuloides) are fairly advanced in leaving out while others haven't started.
12) These roads were fairly advanced for the time, with Macadam surfacing used on High Street as early as 1821.
13) It's really too bad that there isn't more activity, they seem to have a fairly advanced irc autodownloader.
14) It 's probably best value for patient beginners, but even for fairly advanced guitarists it has a great deal to teach.
15) These laws formed the nucleus of colonial legislation until independence, and contained some provisions that were fairly advanced for the time.
example sentences with fairly advanced16) Our discussion of parental investment began with a birds, a group with what we think of as fairly advanced parental care.
17) By 1989, when Chief Superintendent Harry Breen and Superintendent Robert Buchanan were murdered at Jonesboro, the process was fairly advanced .
18) These features are hidden because they are fairly advanced and esoteric, and we don't expect many users to want to take advantage of them.
19) I seem to remember they put it in mono and did a limited edition in stereo which, for those days, was a fairly advanced piece of thinking.
20) You can do fairly advanced editing to particular shaders in both the advanced drop-down window and the Edit palette (see Edit button).
21) Update - Feb 2004 : The game is at a fairly advanced stage of development, but is not currently good or finished enough to be released.
22) The subject is a difficult one and I am afraid that my discussion will be read with ease only by the fairly advanced student.
23) Volstagg is fairly advanced in age for an Asgardian, and it has been suggested that he was a highly respected and feared warrior in his prime.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fairly advanced
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fairly advanced with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fairly advanced
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fairly advanced in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fairly advanced.
20 examples of simple sentences of fairly advanced. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fairly advanced
Compound Sentences with fairly advanced
Complex Sentences with fairly advanced
Compound-Complex Sentences with fairly advanced