advanced stage in a sentence
1) Drug treatment often becomes less effective in the advanced stages .
2) Resolution of labour issues is at advanced stage .
3) This work was at an advanced stage .
advanced stage example sentences4) Patients in advanced stages of disease may not respond adequately.
5) He was suffering from an advanced stage of lung cancer.
6) In advanced stages it progresses to dementia and eventually death.
7) During the advanced development stage , two prototypes were built.
8) Ellen is a 35-year-old adrenal fatigue sufferer in advanced stages .
9) Dyspnea represents an advanced stage and requires immediate airway intervention.
10) It is the most advanced stage of HIV disease .
11) T2 is a more advanced stage of cancer.
12) Studies have shown that advanced disease stage is linked to poorer survival.
13) In advanced stages it is associated with a slower exaggerated breathing pattern.
14) Distant metastases usually occur very late in advanced disease stages .
15) Stopping the mind comes at very advanced stages of meditation.
example sentences with advanced stage16) There is evidence of an advanced stage of metallurgy.
17) ADC occurs most often in the advanced stages of AIDS.
18) Robin Maxwell's pregnancy is also at an advanced stage .
19) But we're not at that advanced stage yet.
20) Recruitment of a new director is at an advanced stage .
21) Advanced stages of human melanoma have a high degree of vascularity.
22) More specialized meaning can be refined in more advanced stages of learning.
23) In advanced stages , it is called brunescent cataract.
24) These changes are typically seen in a more advanced stage of diabetic neuropathy.
25) Interstitial implants are required for more advanced stage gynecologic malignancies.
26) Those in the advanced stages of Adrenal Fatigue are especially vulnerable.
27) This process is shown in a more advanced stage in Middle Dutch.
28) In the advanced stages , individuals may have blood in their stool.
How to use advanced stage in a sentence29) But the deal collapsed when it reached an advanced stage an advanced.
30) Britain is of course in a more advanced stage of the transition .
31) These programs are in advanced stages of getting full accreditation by NCAAA.
32) Animals in the more advanced stage of the infection become fecal shedders.
33) In advanced stages of cirrhosis the only option is a liver transplant.
34) Roofed corridors and false domes were common in the most advanced stage .
35) Negotiations are at an advanced stage .
36) Therefore, younger women are usually at a more advanced stage when diagnosed.
37) In the advanced stages it occurs during rest and may be always present.
38) The presence of this mutation is highly correlated to advanced stages of disease.
39) The draft Structure Plan Review is at an advanced stage of preparation.
40) Chronic AFS sufferers in advanced stages tend to be fragile and weak.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advanced stage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advanced stage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advanced stage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advanced stage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advanced stage.
20 examples of simple sentences of advanced stage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advanced stage
Compound Sentences with advanced stage
Complex Sentences with advanced stage
Compound-Complex Sentences with advanced stage