quite advanced in a sentence
1) Some are quite advanced , others are barely more than hypotheses.
2) Well, things were quite advanced by now.
3) Because today 's components in terms of optical hardware is quite advanced .
quite advanced example sentences4) These cars offered features that were considered quite advanced for their time.
5) And this only means the work of inculturation is quite advanced .
6) Even by our quite advanced standards.
7) Although the apps themselves are quite advanced , their user interfaces are becoming simpler.
8) By 3500 BCE cotton growing and cotton textiles were quite advanced in the valley.
9) On the islands of the Great Sea, local commerce is quite advanced .
10) It does, the functions can see seem quite advanced really don't they.
11) There were lectures on quite advanced medical care, on intelligence-gathering, signalling and demolitions.
12) Even Stylus – which is well known for being quite advanced – can't do that.
13) That is very hard and is really quite advanced seminaring, but it serves as a guide.
14) During the Middle Ages files were already quite advanced , thanks to the extensive talents of blacksmiths.
15) Several third-party replacement DOSes were also available, sometimes quite advanced , such as SpartaDOS X.
example sentences with quite advanced16) You would need a quite advanced ability at the game to vary the ball flight at will.
17) The cars were quite advanced for their day, with channel steel chassis and worm and wheel steering.
18) The technology was quite advanced , and it required a major shift in the way our attorneys worked.
19) They were quite advanced .
20) On heredity and adaptation, and the rejection of Lamarckism (soft inheritance), Lawrence is quite advanced .
21) This kind of radial circles and the design concept of urban roads were at that time quite advanced and scientific.
22) Their audience targeting options are quite advanced TapJoy: They have incentivized ad solutions which result in a large no.
23) As the symptoms only occur when the disease is quite advanced , glaucoma is called as the silent thief of sight.
24) These forums made it clear that the CL was politically quite advanced and also the most important grouping on the left.
25) We may see quite advanced software development for Android , Chrome OS (or Chromium OS), Ubuntu and more.
26) The degenerative changes are usually quite advanced by the time the horse is consistently lame, and these changes are believed non-reversible.
27) The richness of their memoirs reveals analyses that are sometimes quite advanced , as is for instance the case with Jacques Rivière.
28) From their questions, it is obvious that some of them, at least, are quite advanced in their meditation practice.
How to use quite advanced in a sentence
How to use quite advanced in a sentence29) His theories were quite advanced at the time, but since his day we have discovered much more about human health and disease so we have to adapt his original insights.
30) At one end of the scale a production manager may regularly use some quite advanced statistical methods as part of day to day control.
31) However, this 'market based perspective' requires quite advanced skills from a modern actuary, particularly in the fields of probability and statistics.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of quite advanced
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of quite advanced with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with quite advanced
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word quite advanced in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with quite advanced.
20 examples of simple sentences of quite advanced. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of quite advanced
Compound Sentences with quite advanced
Complex Sentences with quite advanced
Compound-Complex Sentences with quite advanced