stratospheric aerosol in a sentence
1) Proposed examples include the creation of stratospheric sulfate aerosols .
2) Stratospheric aerosols cut back on incoming solar radiation.
3) However getting stratospheric sulphate aerosols into the atmosphere may be problematic.
stratospheric aerosol example sentences4) Sulfur aerosols, especially stratospheric sulfur aerosols have a significant effect on climate.
5) Stratospheric aerosols and their impact on Sahelian rainfall Mar 31, 2013 Figure 1.
6) These coagulate with stratospheric aerosols .
7) Some geoengineering schemes employ methods that have analogues in natural phenomena such as stratospheric sulfur aerosols and cloud condensation nuclei.
8) No. There is roughly the same number of smaller ones each decade so it has not contributed to a " change" in the trend of stratospheric aerosols starting in 2000.
9)  Proposed examples include the creation of stratospheric sulfur aerosols .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of stratospheric aerosol
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of stratospheric aerosol with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with stratospheric aerosol
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word stratospheric aerosol in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with stratospheric aerosol.
20 examples of simple sentences of stratospheric aerosol. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of stratospheric aerosol
Compound Sentences with stratospheric aerosol
Complex Sentences with stratospheric aerosol
Compound-Complex Sentences with stratospheric aerosol