sometimes ambiguous in a sentence
1) Such polls on the institution have been accused of using "inconsistent and sometimes ambiguous wording.
2) It is hostile to the idea of a two-state solution though sometimes ambiguous about it.
3) Thus, the ordering of the changes is sometimes ambiguous , and can differ between dialects.
sometimes ambiguous example sentences4) The alpha male is always easy to discern, but there are sometimes ambiguous rankings among subordinate males.
5) Although Jung is sometimes ambiguous , Dourley's interpretation moves in a contrary direction from what I have argued in these lectures.
6) The scope of the terms Y'UV, YUV, YCbCr, YPbPr, etc., is sometimes ambiguous and overlapping.
7) For example, Reddit is an online social news community that has users submit text, photo, link, or video posts under sometimes ambiguous usernames.
8) Marx sketched complicated issues in a shorthand way which is sometimes ambiguous and incomplete, and does not make all the implications explicit.
9) The different makers do not perfectly adhere to the standard, for instance by adding extensions, and the standard itself is sometimes ambiguous .
10) This convention , however, is not always followed, and not explained to the average person clearly (and is sometimes ambiguous , such as at the beginning of a sentence).
11) Occasionally, there are gaps, mistakes, or sometimes ambiguous images that suggest there are contradictions or conflict with what is announced.
12) - The sometimes ambiguous presentation of typed text can draw out transference reactions, which may be useful to the psychoanalytic therapist.
13) "Vita Ansgari" and "Gesta" are sometimes ambiguous , which has caused some controversy as to whether Birca and the Björkö settlement were the same location.
14) "The situations are sometimes ambiguous and unreal, and the juxtaposition of elements seemingly unrelated, and yet the people are real.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sometimes ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sometimes ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sometimes ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sometimes ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sometimes ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of sometimes ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sometimes ambiguous
Compound Sentences with sometimes ambiguous
Complex Sentences with sometimes ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with sometimes ambiguous