significantly amend in a sentence
1) The Act was significantly amended in 2007.
2) The bill wording was significantly amended on January 7, 2008.
3) The favourable tax regime for furnished holiday letting accommodation has been significantly amended .
significantly amend example sentences
4) The Act has been significantly amended by the Mental Health Act 2007.5) FISA was passed by Congress in 1978 and significantly amended in 2001 and 2008.
6) The codes for building within these windzones were significantly amended , which has greatly increased their durability.
7) The "Kingdom Act on the Netherlands nationality" was significantly amended with effect from 1 April 2003.
8) Congress incorporated the Columbia Institution in 1857, significantly amended its charter in 1954, and authorized permanent congressional appropriations.
9) The law was amended significantly in 2008 and twice in 2010 to make it consistent with the federal Affordable Care Act.
10) By far the most popular view of personal identity, until quite recently, has been a significantly amended version of Locke's relational memory criterion.
11) It was reintroduced to, and passed by, the House of Commons on 9 September 2004, but was significantly amended by the House of Lords.
12) It was significantly amended in 2001-2003 with additions like the new corporate profits tax section and the new simplified tax system for small business.
13) It was highly critical of the Government in a number of areas, including the Foreshore and Seabed Act, which it recommended should be repealed or significantly amended .
14) The Treason Act 1351, on the other hand, has not been significantly amended ; the only changes involve the removal of counterfeiting, as explained above.
15) The Act significantly amended the existing law and court procedure, and while most of it was aimed at the common-law courts, it did affect the Chancery.
example sentences with significantly amend
16) " The regulator has confirmed that the deal is not acceptable, unless it is significantly amended to be more favourable for Nova Scotia Power ratepayers.These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of significantly amend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of significantly amend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with significantly amend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word significantly amend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with significantly amend.
20 examples of simple sentences of significantly amend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of significantly amend
Compound Sentences with significantly amend
Complex Sentences with significantly amend
Compound-Complex Sentences with significantly amend