amend legislation in a sentence
1) It can for instance suggest amending existing legislation .
2) There is no requirement to amend domestic Irish legislation .
3) Mint officials returned to Congress to seek amending legislation .
amend legislation example sentences4) He added that he did not consider amending legislation necessary.
5) MPs are to adopt the initiative and amend elections legislation .
6) Ministers were lucky to escape with the amended smacking legislation .
7) When there are needs for changes, the relevant legislation is amended .
8) The AOTC legislation amends the Hope Credit legislation .
9) In moving such motions, suggestions to amend existing legislation are not in order.
10) There have been attempts to amend legislation and a draft law has been developed.
11) It was only a matter of time before public opinion demanded further amending legislation .
12) Subsequent legislation amended ACTAAP to conform to No Child Left Behind.
13) Rather, it asserted the importance of looking at the amending legislation afresh.
14) Last year , the government amended the impaired driving legislation that was introduced in 2010.
15) The amended legislation passed on a 34 -15 vote in the Republican-dominated Senate.
example sentences with amend legislation16) The Assembly passed a law on civil aviation and amended existing legislation on export-import taxes.
17) He explained the State Constitution could be changed by a simple Act thus amending legislation .
18) If the amendment passes, subsequent debate on the legislation must consider the legislation as amended .
19) Sealing All references to " sealing" of patents have been removed in the amended legislation .
20) The legislation was later amended by the "Lobbying Disclosure Technical Amendments Act of 1998".
21) The new amended legislation on Blue Badges came into effect from the beginning of January 2012.
22) Essentially, in its 1991 response, the government rejected the recommendations and did not amend legislation .
23) New and amended legislation is difficult to enact in a free society because consensus is difficult to achieve.
24) Republicans reportedly attempted to amend the legislation four times , including to exempt religious institutions, but were rebuffed.
25) The amended legislation makes two changes to the definition of the " prior art base" for assessing novelty.
26) If you are unhappy with that , it is up to you to convince Congress to amend legislation .
27) We monitor legislation for bills that could negatively impact your business and work to defeat or amend that legislation .
28) The power of the House of Lords to amend legislation is limited by the Parliament Acts 1911-1949.
How to use amend legislation in a sentence29) By terms of the amending legislation , the commemorative coins could not be issued until after July 4, 1975.
30) After some delay, the U.S. Administration accepted the amended Australian legislation as being consistent with implementation of the agreement.
31) The most it can do is make proposals to the commission and try > to amend legislation put before it.
32) The Thatcher Conservative government declined to introduce amending legislation to make good the defect in the 'two-year rule'.
33) The Coalition will amend the legislation to reduce compliance costs for small business financial advisers and consumers who access financial advice.
34) In addition, amending legislation will be introduced to counter the unintended higher tax charge that results from the existing measures.
35) On August 2, the Knesset amended legislation from 2010 to apply tax exemptions to all places of religious instruction equally.
36) How often would the danger come up , yearly or whenever someone would want to try and add or amend legislation ?
37) The Act amends existing legislation that provides for revaluation or indexation of occupational pensions and payments by the Pension Protection Fund.
38) The road's administration and maintenance were at times questionable, and amending legislation was made at least twice in its history.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amend legislation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amend legislation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amend legislation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amend legislation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amend legislation.
20 examples of simple sentences of amend legislation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amend legislation
Compound Sentences with amend legislation
Complex Sentences with amend legislation
Compound-Complex Sentences with amend legislation