amend statute in a sentence
1) A similar scheme is undertaken whenever statutes are amended .
2) The legislature amended the statute in 2007 and 2010.
3) The Legislature amended the statute regarding the issue in 2001.
amend statute example sentences4) The Pennsylvania statute was specifically amended to remove the compulsion upon teachers.
5) The second consultation endorses the capital increase and amend the statutes .
6) There were several absolutes throughout the process of amending this statute .
7) The enabling statutes were substantially amended in 1982 and continue to undergo modification.
8) H.F. 2259 seeks to amend the statute in two significant ways.
9) The RFA amended this statute by designating a new responsibility for federal agencies.
10) The amended statute allows 70-mph speed limits on routes other than Interstates.
11) That law was passed on September 6, 1966, amending a 1960 statute .
12) After various teething problems, the statutes were amended and finalised in the same year.
13) This became a mainstream issue at the time of amending the Catalan statute of Autonomy.
14) Congress later (April 14, 1802) Amended the naturalization statute to require 5 years of residence.
15) It is true that the Council did not amend the statute accordingly, but that was not required.
example sentences with amend statute16) Almost half of the population supports granting official status to the traditional language through amending the statute of Autonomy.
17) In 1994, Congress amended the statute to permit an enhanced penalty if the offense involved the Medal of Honor.
18) However, in 1989 the legislature amended the statute to require such action to be taken in an open public meeting.
19) The Court noted that Title VII had also implicitly required employers to accommodate employees' religious practices before Congress amended the statute .
20) In November 2000, the federal statute was amended as part of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) of 2000.
21) On March 11, 1980, 1980 PA 28 was passed amending the statute by deleting the word "burglary" and replacing it with the words "breaking and entering a dwelling".
22) In 1909, Congress amended the statute to provide for an initial term of protection of 28 years and a renewal term of 28 years.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amend statute
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amend statute with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amend statute
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amend statute in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amend statute.
20 examples of simple sentences of amend statute. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amend statute
Compound Sentences with amend statute
Complex Sentences with amend statute
Compound-Complex Sentences with amend statute